Zombie Farms and Genetics..

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Zombie1, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Lmfao.

2. Zombie Farms FTW....

3. It's only one hot and two colds now lol

4. #604 Anatman, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    If you wanna know how drugs are run throughout the US and Mexico, just start researching El Chapo Guzmzán.
    It's all about numbers, more product, more locations, more transportation. That's why they'll never be about quality with pot. I think he was running like ~90-95% pure of some other stuff up to Chicago.

5. [​IMG]

6. Actually you are wrong, prohibition has EVERYTHING to do with the cartels growing in our national forests. You don't see the cartels gorilla growing tomato in the hills.. The reason they grow in Cali and ship back east IS because of the illegality of MJ in most Bible Belt states. If we ended prohibition nationally the cartels would stop growing in our foothills, there simply would not be enough money in it. When prohibition is over the price of weed will drop dramatically, which will be bad for the cartels but also be bad for anyone that depends on the current pot prices to make a living, so moral of he story learn to be cheap, learn to grow good weed as cheaply as possible because in a couple years you'll have to, also learn to grow dank bud and grow strains that are not publically available so that you are the only one hat has it, that creates scarcity and demand, that's the only way you will be able to command more $ for your bud.

Think about the alcohol industry, it was once all moonshiners and speak easies, now you have beers and micro brewery's which do you pay more for and why? Think about liquor, black velvet wiskey vs Glenlevet scotch wisky, or better yet think about wine, there is that one gal jug of Carlo Rossi rind wine for $5 or you can get a local small batch of rare tasty goodness for $50. So my point is what do YOU want to grow, Bud Lite or a fine wine? It's up to you where you place your self within the market. If want to just grow whatever and then it tag it bag and move it along that's fine but you had better get your costs of doing business way down or you will never make any money. If you want to make wine it had better be good and rare bud and you had better ask for all the money for it all the time and never cave on your high prices. I don't know about you but as for me I'm growing wine..

7. great now im thirsty..

8. Beer thirty already? Lol

9. yes.. man its gonna be 115 here today feels like 100 already god dang watering 30 plants in this heat you'd beer thirty too lol..

10. This is how we cool off!

350 gal stock tank And a chlorine skimmer. Pool party! Lmao.

Its not even 1030 and im fuckn greasy....time for some laps.

Attached Files:

11. come on now this ain't my first rodeo I may join ya for a few laps..

Attached Files:

12. 5 for 8 on the sour pez 60 dollar pack of seeds just got more expensive fml I saw a guy crackin seeds inside an aloe leaf I'm gonna try it..

Attached Files:

13. air conditioning is grand ;) 108 predicted in Lake county today woo wee. Good to be back I love it, screw that coastal weather was fun for a bit but just not my style.

14. we finally are in a house with ac..

15. Weather like this hard to go without a swamp cooler or an ac unit that's for sure. Plants dont mind it though as long as they got those roots cool and wet. Going to look at a house today wish me luck were going to buy this time done with renting.

16. Thank god the AC tech came in Monday and fixed my central AC or I'd be dying right now. But I'm good now it's all fixed, but you know it's hot as fuck when you have the central AC and 2 window units on to stay under 80 haha but it's chilly now ! ️️

17. i drove by my old house yesterday dirty sob has a new roof on the house and some Mexican kid ripping out my landscaping attempts good I only was asking for 5 years I should go rent it for a back up grow..

18. you should.... I'll run it ;)

19. now that's a great idea..