Zombie Farms and Genetics..

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Zombie1, Apr 10, 2015.

1. I am expecting a visit from code enforment this year so I will play by the books.... For now.
    Just means in door all year long.

2. #43 Hobojoe00, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Awesome sign ^ do you get trailer park boys fans stopping by? i look forward to the grow zombie. i use to use greenpassion but they lack a outdoor section and im doing outdoor now. ill pop back in once i got my journal going. 1 question , whats with the coco water? i didnt notice any mention as to what you use it for. you or the plants ? lol

3. code enforcement will swing by in a drone in the next few years. swoop down and messure your grass and make sure your trash cans are in on time and boom. saw you wattering on a wensday " your side of the road is tuesday" and you got weed out back. can you step over here and speak to the officer. "o Boy the future" !! 

4. Lol. I own both sides of the rd. I have them
    Come by every year but we have a new ordanince that is lame.

5. [​IMG][​IMG]happy 420..

6. What up Z I just realized you had a new thread I'm subb'd up for sure ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429651735.068464.jpg

7. [​IMG]boneyard bst
    [​IMG]
    boneyard savage..

8. Another gold hill smoke report

Kc brains mango grown by mike Thric.

Smell: delicate sweet n sour fuel w hints of musky OG. Creamy buttery texture in my nose.

Look: tight iridescent green glistening buds w some hints of purpling, light greyish lavender stems, dry kind of sticky thricrome not a gooey or greasy kind of sticky. Covered in resin even the outer sweet leaf was covered, would be a great hash plant. Flaming orange red hairs.

Smell and look upon break up: hints cinnamon and coriander, strong sweet sour candy smell and strongly smells of over ripe fruit. The color upon break up is so white w resin there is almost no other color.

Smoke taste: smooth creamy tropical sweetness has an almost metallic after taste, medium lung expansion not to heavy but not light either, burns even and smooth, ash is white as snow and lose, smoked it until there was nothing left and it was good the whole time.

Potency: very high easily over 22%

High: starts kind of racy and trippy, tingly arm hairs, head spinning but I'm at peace with it. My body becomes slowly more sedated, my racy trip turns into a mellow adventure.

9. Sold...I'd like some mango..lol

10. Dark daddy purp.. 20150424_200721.jpg

11. That's a beast, I'm a big fan of that pic.......

12. Feed me seamore

13. FEED ME
    LOL....
    [​IMG]
     ​

14. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]My asshole dog Zombie! chews the eyes out of his sock monkey..

15. LOL
    Good Thing he didn't eat them
    Cool Pup

16. Damn Zombie, that plant looks great. [​IMG] 

Me too, look at the size of theat leaf.