Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel - June 9th

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BioTransFormation, Apr 10, 2015.

1. hey someone send me an invite to guild on X1: Gtag: SublimeStyle90

2. Hey, I'm at work right now but add me on Xbox - my buddy has a stoners guild I can invite you to tonight. Half Baked Heros

3. I haven't been playing on the Xbox version as much as I wanted to.
    But I'm very active on the PC version if anyone wants to add me @HerbTurf, just give me a heads up who you are that'd be great.
    My guild, The Lusty Argonian, is a daily Dungeon and weekend PvP guild, always looking for new members.

4. I have been balls deep in this game for a few days now. Couldn't get into it at first, but after getting back to it, I am way into it. Anyone on ps4 looking to play can add me. Name is "travilanche". Level 16 dragon knight at the moment in the Ebenhart Pact. Hope to see some of you guys in Tamriel

5. anyone on xbox have some martial knowledge gear that they are willing to part with? I've got some set pieces I'm willing to swap.

6. Did they end up patching the game out? I was a launch buyer and the experience was borderline unforgivable.

7. The game has been updated many times and is now also free to play. Its much better now, in my opinion. But then again, I had no problem with the way it was when it was released. I played the shit out of it anyway. It was buggy, yes, but I understood that it was just underdeveloped and over time it has become fully developed.

Add me if you like. I'm on the NA server on PC. @spoonzebra

8. Ps4 gt: Bill Caughtsby

I play a lot of pvp in blackwater with a giant guild that I'm in. They add anyone too.

Feel free to add me.

9. not a lot of love for this game here.

I am about to beat the main story. Just got one mission left, and I am pretty sure I am done with the cold harbour missions.

Got bit by a werewolf last week. Pretty excited about that. Be moving to pvp soon.

10. I play ESO on the xbox one every now and then in my free time. I bought it around Christmas and havent played much so I am still a very low level.

• Like Like x 1