Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel - June 9th

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BioTransFormation, Apr 10, 2015.

1. #81 JahSon420, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
    How do you turn into a werewolf?

2. sorry i didn't respond sooner with my GT! been busy as of late, but i do love this game! hit me up on XBOX 1

GT: SublimeStyle90

3. You have to be in one of their spawn zones and get attacked, think around character level 33 or something. Or another player can infect you once they unlock the skill. Attached a link below.

TESO: Werewolves

4. GT: Syilent
    Looking for folks who hold resturants hours so odd as hell to play with

5. created a fresh chill guild.,., where chill people.,., can .., come together.,., and.,.,,., chill.,....pretty chill right?
    it's called Disciples of Indica... it's a small stress free guild for newer players. hmu for more details.
    Daggerfall Covenant

PSN: fakemon64

6. Im dl for ps4 right now. Is it any good?

7. It's good fun in a group. Use a MIC[​IMG]

8. Kewl. In hindesight I prob should have went to buy it.

9. Didn't both consoles come with one? I know the PS4 does.

10. #90 JahSon420, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    Should I return eso to buy weed?
    I can't seem to get past lvl 13.. I'll be fighting opponents the same level as me 5 of them will jump my ass and I'm stuck at a way shrine again.
    Is there any place besides Stonefalls that has quests I could pick up or should I return it and go get some medicine?

11. [​IMG]

12. #92 JahSon420, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    I don't really understand the gif, but I'll take that as a yes

13. lol. theres a bunch of sidequests, pvp and dungeons as well plus a bunch of stuff you dont unlock until lvl 50. i think its worth keeping but thats personal preference

14. If anyone is on PS4 NA server:

I got a guild with 80+ members, Ebonheart Pact, that I'm always recruiting for.

Just head over to http://www.majorgamer.net/forums register, and I will get you a guild invite. You have to post an intro in the Member Introduction section to get the invite.

Our PVP group is all top leaderboard players in Thornblade, and we are starting to get more players in Azuras star as well.

If you already have a guild and just wanna run some PVP or something, hit me up on PSN at LushIsDrunk

15. If anyone is looking to run some dungeons tonight hit me up in a PM with your gamertag (Xbone). Round level 26-27 currently.

16. that new horse looks pretty dope

17. Yeah, they've got a decent selection so far - waiting for them to add Arvak from Skyrim,

18. #98 Deleted member 629842, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
    I'm getting online now, hit me up if you wanna level and chat.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Do you not play with friends? Playing the game solo, can be rough. Especially if you're not a tank. What console are you on?
    I suggest not selling the game for weed.
    Actually, I bought this game with money that I was going to go spend at the dispensary. Was going to get some oil and a few grams of bud and an edible, but decided to go with a game that would last me a few months.
    By now, I would of smoked up all that money at the dispensary and have no game to entertain me. So I'd regret it.
    Just saying.

Oh and I bought Arkham Knight.
    For the Xbone, it'll hopefully be here by July 6th.
    Thanks Amazon Prime.

20. guys, let's get together a Ps4/x1 gc guild..