Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel - June 9th

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BioTransFormation, Apr 10, 2015.

1. depends what time of day you play.  this weekend is gonna be so bad

• Like Like x 1
  2. Do you need ps plus

3. What iv got to play of the game I like it a lot I'm only level 7 deadric soccer working on mage guild stuff before getting back into the story more

4. Of course. You need ps plus to play any ps4 game online.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I picked this up yesterday and was able to play late last night after installing the 15G patch. I got home from work this evening and I keep getting booted from the servers. Oh well, hopefully they get the problems sorted out. I had fun for the little bit I played. [​IMG] 

• Like Like x 2
  6. Uhoh. Got a buddy tryin to talk me into buying..

• Like Like x 3
  7. Anyone know what the max level is been doing a ton a quest wondering around now kinda just curious what else is there to do

Been playing as a soccer only at lvl9 tho haven't had much time to play

• Like Like x 1
  8. Has this game kept you all pretty immersed so far? Does there seem to be a lot of depth?

• Like Like x 2
  9. The max level is 50 then you can enter the veteran ranks

10. Yes it has! There are tons and tons of quests to do. The world, Tamriel is amazing. I returned Witcher 3 for this and have no regrets. :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. My only issue is not enough time to play

• Like Like x 2
  12. Not even skyrim had all their quest voiced, this game does, which is great and adds to the immersion.

• Like Like x 3
  13. This so much. I find myself thinking about this game whenever I'm not playing

14. #54 AnthonyD2, Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
    Just got this game and bout to go play it on my xbox 1. Ive never played one of these games before I just played a little skyrim at my friends an thought this might would be cool

Nevermind my brothers took all
    the controllers to my dads and now im super pissed

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ps3 ftw

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Fun game but the fetch quests can be a little repetitive.
    Go to one guy and its splits off into 3, rinse and repeat.

17. can't... stop... playing...

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hey guys, I don't have any current gen consoles, but i played ESO on PC right at release! 
    Unsure if this will help you, but if the games the same and servers full of fresh people search desks for motif's (Books that let you craft in different racial styles) I made a killing selling those early on. They really don't benefit you early, and they are super easy to find, so sell before they drop in price and get yours much later