Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel - June 9th

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BioTransFormation, Apr 10, 2015.

1. A new bethesda MMO. Hopefully will be a longtime game for people looking for a skyrim fix post ps3. Please any thoughts? Reviews from the people with the beta on YT, or any article links would be appreciated. Do you think it will be what it's should be? 

heavy-armor-concept-art.jpg

2. Not sure if you're aware, but its been out for PC for a year now, went f2p last month. From what I've heard the game had a rocky launch but it's been getting more praise recently. I've watched a few livestreams and it looks good, may check it out for PS4 this June.

3. #3 BioTransFormation, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Yeah I realize that, I say it in my post actually,

\nSo yes I realized it. The PC beta testers were actually why it's release date was postponed, so I am hoping they made lots of improvements. 

4. I am going to pre-order for ps4 in the next couple weeks. Looks fucking good to me. I just cannot pass up more Elder Scrolls.

I am torn now though because The Witcher 3 comes out just a couple weeks before, and I am afraid I won't be able to complete it before ESO. But ESO is definitely my priority.

5. It's not made by Bethesda, they only make sure the lore doesn't break anything already written. It's made by their parent company zenimax.
    Source: been playing for a long time on PC

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Is there any news of another classic/non-MMO Elder Scrolls game coming out anytime in the near future?  

7. Nope. Don't expect any news for awhile either. Fallout 4 will be released before we hear any Elder Scrolls news, and that game hasn't even been announced yet.

8. I want fallout 4 NOW! :angry:

-yuri

9. Expect an announcement at E3. It's the first time Bethesda has ever been at E3, so you know they have something big to show.

10. I just hope its better then New Vegas.

To OP since it went F2p i might pick it up. The review I have read have been eh.

11. Though everyone agrees it has gotten better since launch. And it will surely continue to improve.

12. I loved new Vegas and fallout 3

If its better than new Vegas ill be in love

-yuri

13. #13 левша, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    Few games if any on the consoles top oblivion and fallout.. I'm still enjoying oblivion lol.. And i go back to the fallouts every now and then..
    But fallout 4 ive been excited for years now

:smoking:

14. I tried to play Oblivion after playing Skyrim, and I couldn't do it. The lack of item crafting was too much. It was one of my favorite parts of skyrim, and I am sure it will be one of my favorite parts of ESO.

15. #15 левша, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    it was the game that got me into games, so its like an OG to me if yk what i mean lol.. Skyrim was good too but cant play it again tbh. I like how the elder scrolls go forward in history, and oblivion with the empire time period and all is my favorite.
    There wasnt racism among races besides leyawiin not trying to be a hippie but the cities were more diversed and so was just about every aspect.. Where as skyrim wasnt as much.. Also oblivions shivering isles was amazing, involving two sides of madness.. Very good dlcs, quests, stories all dat..
    Oh and im not sure if skyrim does this but i liked the inventory menu and the journals written in 1st person, immersed ya more, you werent really singled out, just some dude who escaped from prison. You could take loooooottts of sides too and the graphics are very appealing to my eye

16. I am sure it's great. And yeah, the cities all seemed great that I visited. I just couldn't get over the lack of crafting. It was not only fun to craft new shit for myself, but it was also my main source of income in Skyrim. I just really dig that sort of thing for some reason. Here's to hoping ESO combines the best of both games *raises glass*.

17. #17 левша, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    yeah crafting in skyrim is good and simple.. I liked building houses, that was fun. Wish you could make skooma and sling that to all the cities.. I like how you can make an income like you said and be a part of the populace.
    But how much better skyrim is on the pc with mods is insane..
    Just wish they had longer dlcs, and more exploration on console. Solstheim is pretty cool, theres a bunch of dark elves living in giant mushrooms that i thought was awesome. Skyrim is really good.. Dont know why its sorta dry now.. I switch back every now and then

18. I have been known to revisit it myself upon occasion. ESO will eliminate my need to do so hopefully.

19. Posted this hoping to get hyped for ESO, now I'm pumped for Fallout 4!

Thanks for the info, something I am surprised I hadn't noticed already!

20. Anyone pick this up today? If you got it for ps4, then add me. PSN: travilanche. Got no one to play it with at the moment.