Got rid of Pax, arizer AIR next?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by orange24, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Didn't conserve herb very well and just wasn't my cup of tea for a heavy hitter. Used to have a solo and loved it but was too big. Looking into another vape, possible the Arizer AIR. What do you guys think about this vape??

2. Does it need to be portable? I liked my mflb and I would suggest it highly for portability and ultimate stealthiness at an affordable price

3. The air is still on special at puffitup. It is definitely smaller than the solo. I only used it once, but I did like it better than the solo. 

4. Looking for the top portable vape

5. If you are looking for the top portable vape, the Air is definitely for you, the Solo was too fragile in my opinion but I liked it. 

I'm liking the Air even more, let's hope it's durable.

6. #6 lwien, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015

The Air is a great little portable, but I think it's kind of over-the-top to state that it is THE "top portable" on the market right now.   In other performance criteria, there are others that can easily claim that position.

7. I'm ordering an arizer air today. Along with a water pipe attatchmemt. I'm stoked.

8. Puffitup has their deal on still. Good choice, if I had a need for it, I would buy one.

9. #9 StonewallJacksoned, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    I got rid of my pax and am now a satisfied user of the solo
    So i suppose that the quality and make is up to par with the air, Arizer is high class

It's just a plant

10. Yea man thanks for the info! I ordered one but fucked up and had to call them and i spoke directly to an employee who was very helpful. 

such a good deal too, $90 off so i ordered the waterpipe attachment too.