Natures sweet nothings autoflower strain test

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by smokeandfly1224, Apr 9, 2015.

1. mines been on 12/12 for one week now.. has all kinda of pre flowers

2. Il probably top mine a day or two after they go outside maybe a week. Why not since they are gonna a grow all season anyway

3. yea my blue fruit is getting bushy after i topped vertical growth did slow its only 6 inches long but time will tell dont lose faith keep growing im subscribed

4. presigns of preflowering? [​IMG]

5. Looks like the branches getting stronger to support weight but that doesn't necessarily mean fem. Both my male blue dream photos did that in veg and didn't preflower til 14 days after the flip

6. Still haven't put them outside got hit with one more week of cold nights so I waited. Il take them out sometime in the next week has to happen bt then cuz the roots are starting to grow thru the starter cup and wrapping around the plastic tray. Also gonna add my blue dream bagseeds that are going outside as well so il add pics of those too

7. Anybody know what happened? The website is down. Her email doesn't work. Mine won't send it says the server rejected it. I'm pissed!!... I spent $15 got no seeds and everything's down and not working...Bit*h

8. Supposedly she was a fucking liar. Saying she was giving feminin, auto, or the supposed strain but actually just reg bag seed ones. Also stealing money from customers. Luckily I have never bought from her.

9. shes been gone.. apparently she had problems... its a bunch of bs

10. Well I was on PayPal reporting it so I could get a refund and I found the tracking number it'll be here Monday. Idc if its mid seeds I paid for as long as I got something it's only $15 no big deal. Plus whatever females I do get it'll more than likely be an a decent smoke

11. right on! my grow is all seeds from her at the moment

12. Hell yeah how they doing? I got 2 day old sprouts. Heavyweight fruit punch, skunk #1, lemon kush, fresh candy, easy sativa, and purple maroc

13. on week 2 of flower.. blue fruit, cheesus and snow ryder. you got a nice little selection to work with there :D

14. only thing is man those are all from natures sweet nothings.. all supposedly auto flowers.. they sat in my veg cab under a 400 watt hps 18/6 for 45 days before I said fuck it they are autos. flipped the lights to 12/12 now got some 3 ft plants

15. Yeah so ill for sure have a good harvest but damn man that blows. At least they didn't get too tall. Got any pics?

16. pics go cheesus, snow ryder then blue fruit in the solo... thats in the solo cup challenge all under 12/12 now for the second week

Attached Files:

17. Nice they look huge! Haha that blue fruit looks like she's doing pretty good. So did you order all fems? Or regs? I bought auto fems hopefully they're all females at least

Here's my plants. One had a double root when it germed and there's a smaller plant coming off of it gonna try to clip the stem and replant and hope it roots

Attached Files:

18. looking good man! ive got basically all the strands she had to offer.. figured get them while I could but that was to good to be true. had a purple power turn out male.. thats listed as a fem on the site.. sucks too smelled dank! heres a green poison I got going day 10 on 12/12 from seed also listed as a fem.. we shall see

Attached Files:

19. purple power.. fem seed was a male :eek:

Attached Files:

20. Hell yea might as well they were dirt cheap prices! But awwwh yeah man look how fat that stem was! I had a 4 foot plant looked exactly like that but I should've known just by how fast it grew and thick the stem got compared to my others. It was a sad day..LOL. So are you all indoors? I'm going outdoors in like a week