Your relationship w/ your cherry popper

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by silverj19, Apr 9, 2015.

1. I sell her weed, and she has no idea its coming from me[​IMG] . She was my first GF in HS and we dated on and off for a little while after that. A few years go by and I'm growing weed while my buddy sells it. One day I'm giving him a ride to drop some bud off and I see its my ex driving the car with her new man. When my buddy gets back in the car I tell him whats up and he's like, 'want me to quit selling to her?' and I'm like,' fuck no, just raise her prices for a while'. It's been like 10 years since then, and she still consistently buys my bud even though dude carries a lot of other gear. I hear she's especially fond of my GSC and pays $450 a zip to make sure she gets it[​IMG] . The REALLY good part is that she used to bitch that I loved weed more than her. She was right, but I haven't figured out how to grow a pussy on one of my plants yet.

2. I'm in a relationship with him lol!

We have a pretty liberal view on sex, I've done it with other people in different scenarios.. but yeah, six years ago we fucked for the first time (yep.. I lost it when I was 17, such a square >.<) and started dating. We're still together now.