Dab out til you pass out.. Whoops

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by brebabb, Apr 9, 2015.

1. I gave someone their first dab the other day out of just a normal rig set up and carb cap. Well they took the hit stood up and fell backwards and was out, but twitching and shit an eyes wide open. Then stood up and asked why he was chasing someone. WTF Is this a normal thing to happen to some people? He was completely fine after but I was mind blown the rest of the day

2. I've seen people do that after smoking weed with me, so it's DEFINITELY possible after a first dab hit. I don't smoke out newbies anymore. I've completed my service to the smoking community in helping out up and coming smokers. I can't handle the drama. Haha. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. yeah sounds about right lol that kind of ruined it for me

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 5cooby Doo, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015

He could have had a dab a little to big. Could have passed out from the head-rush from standing up real quick after the toke?

5. quite possible he was bent over

6. Always make sure someone who is new to dabbing or doesn't do it that much is sitting down when dabbing. If they need water or anything get it for them or better yet have some already available. I have seen someone crack their skull open fainting after their first dab at a dab bar. Great way to kill your high.

7. If you get so high you pass out then you shouldn't be taking a dab

• Like Like x 1
  8. completely normal

that's how I start every morning

• Like Like x 6
  9. It's that tane soup bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 DabsOnTheMountain, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Nah, tane gives you that itch in your throat with a delayed deathly cough. Tane won't make you pass out.

I really don't get the passing out phenomenon. If it was tane making people pass out then the first batch of "BHO" would have made me seem like a narcoleptic. That stuff really was tane soup. Maybe it's just the headrush? or maybe coughing causing a lack of O2? Newbies always love to dab on red hot nails, and that shit makes me cough up a lung still even, maybe thats causing it? Of course though, it's all those things combined with the fact that they're high as shit instantly... that might play a factor too.. lol... Newbies really don't expect that.

Also the Dr. is right, oil is either medicine or for those with a tolerance. That gotta be remembered. You learn that the hard way, people can't handle themselves. I won't even smoke with people who are newer anymore, nevermind dabbing, it's just no fun. It's either with my homies or alone. It's always the same shit. I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't mentor a newbie, but It's really gotta be the right person. Maybe dabs are a bit out of this persons league OP? It could be as simple as that.. It might be best for them, and you, to just not give them dabs anymore. My GF dosn't like dabbing. I can tell. She gets shakey, her mind races, she seems panicky. Oil is, without question, too much for most people. Those people shouldn't dab. If your gonna have them over and you're gonna dab, tell them so they bring bud or atleast offer them bud there. Or give them molecule sized dabs.

11. As I read this all I could think of is 'damn roscoes DEAD!!!' Hahah good laugjs