Lahore (city of gardens) :)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by lahoregrower, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Hi everyone. I'm from a part of the world (Pakistan) where marijuana grows indigenously, yet ironically its very difficult to find bud! This paradox exists because of an entrenched hash industry & culture. But I miss the bud, and so I have embarked upon a mission to grow my own.

I've started simple: grabbed some small wild plants (growing in Jhelum), put them in pots, brought them back to my place and put them in my garden. 

Its still early days but I'll put some pics up to show you guys.

Can I get some advice & feedback?

Any other Lahore growers want to connect?

Peace & one love

2. #2 lahoregrower, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    This is where they grow wild and in abundance IMG_7082.jpg IMG_7097.JPG IMG_7080.JPG IMG_7081.JPG  

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fellow Lahori, the only problem with growing outdoors in Pakistan is the amount of pollen floating around, this is the best time to start your seeds because of the rain, humidity, and temp. You can even grow during the winter.

4. fellow lahoris did you harvest your plants? What was the result?

5. For local strains I had a interesting harvest, interesting and very variable genetics and results how about you?

6. I've always wondered why the natives in parts of the world where it grows in the wild, don't go and collect as much bud as they can see.. lol I just imagined that it grows EVERYwhere..

cool thread tho.. you should for sure add more pictures.. it would be cool to see where all of this started..

7. Old thread but I'll jump in anyway.
    I've been growing prime bud in Pakistan for quite a few years now. It's the only thing this country is good for, growing shit.
    Good luck guys, and let nature do its thing there.