Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyones First Edible - LOL

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Superjoint, Apr 9, 2015.

1. :laughing: this is exactly how mine was all that's missing is the bag of Doritos and large bottle of water

2. I wish it was like that for me. My first edible was made with Reggie or something because I didn't feel a damn thing, but I saw trace amounts of burnt up weed in it. My advice is to make your own edibles, people.

3. #4 Vesna, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    So true haha.  I had chocolate covered coffee beans from the dispensary and I ate the whole tin before going to the movies.  After two hours I was barely buzzing.  Once I got home I smoked a couple bowls and everything kicked in at once.  #rekt.

4. space cake..........one slice big slice. I could feel all parts of my body working. My throat opening and closing when i breath in and out......I felt the air come in and felt it leaving .....my heart beat was heard coming out of my nose..... loved it

5. the first one that actually worked for me was a white chocolate mint bar that had squares like a hersheys bar. friend got it from detroit, 1 square had 27.5mg of oil in it, i ate 2.5 cause his kicked in and mine didn't 2.5 hours in. finally it kicked in and the whole time i could feel the super bakedness coming on and i was panicking not knowing how to slow it down cause i wasn't ready. almost ended up vomiting. then it balanced out and i was so perfectly high

6. Chocolate cheesecake browines, ate one and flew into the night.  Been in love ever since.  I Always try to keep edibles on hand but ran out last week.  Doing some kief chocolate test batches soon, can't wait!

7. Smoked and had an edible. I thought I was teleporting because i couldn't remember when I moved. 

8. Fuck man that comic is killer.

First for me was my own batch of brownies. At that point I had been sober for 4yrs minus a joint inbetween. I got 12grams to put in the batch. So basically a gram of bud per brownie peice.

I still think I must of poorly mixed the batch. Since I took 3 half peices over 3 days. Then a whole one. All in all maybe a 5 min feeling each peice...... A couple days later I took another half peice.

And well I was high for 3 days straight. Kicked in during school, began to think I wasn't going to be able to walk since I was sitting in a chair. Biked home. I was home by 2pm just high as fuck watching TV standing up I was that out of it.

Went to bet at 4pm and slept for 18hrs straight. woke up in the morning just as high. Went to school haf,Went to work had, forgot day 3 and was burnt AF fuck for the whole of day 4.

But there was another time I had a good edible that kicked in after work. I was sitting on the couch staring at the tv and experienced my first intense free fall feeling. It was fun

9. Yes, just yes. I had the same experience yesterday with a new cocoa-peanut butter cookie recipe and a new strain in my butter. I went about 2 hours without feeling anything so I went for another... Big fuckin mistake. About 30 mins after I ate the second one I got bitch slapped by the first one. I didn't actually puke, but I did run(fast stumble) to the toilet a few times. That's never happened to me before so I'm chalkin' this new recipe as a winner. I'm still pretty high[​IMG]

10. I did this sunday. I ate 2 cookies, 30 minutes later ate a 3rd and an hour after that a fourth. Then te cookies hit, I threw up and spent about 4 hours hallucinating while drifting in and out of sleep.

Never again.

11. funny story, live in metro Detroit and made a batch of rice crispy treats, these things sent people to the hospital. so I made a batch for cedar point and me and my buddy took a trip down there, sold some to my buddy's down there had a great day there. I'm very tired at the end of the night so my buddy is driving and I'm sleeping and I have no idea how many rice crispys or anything I had left. I get woken up by him and his girlfriend asking me for my ID, I'm asking why do you need my ID at a toll booth, well we were at the candian customs. I find my ID and they verify its me. the driver tells the police how he took the wrong exit and ended up in Canada. they tell him to pull up over to the side and they will get us paper work to go back, we pull over to the side and they have us all get out of the car and then they search the car and find the rice crispy. so they put me in hand cuffs and walked all of us in the station together. I was praying while they were seaRching the car and God definitely helped me in this situation. the cops ask all of us together where we got them and how many there was. I pull the story out of my ass, " got 10 at cedar point for 30$." they reply" wow that's awful cheap dose they shit even get you stoned". so they buy the story. they had to weigh it all as marihuana because it all had THC In it. it was 276g of weed. we were suppose to get charged with smuggling of 1/2 lb of pot into Canada. it's 3 years plus in prison. the car was 12000 to get out of the seizure. they read us our rights and put us in the jail cell and then had us call our parents. they dropped the charges and dropped the fine to 220$ to get the car out. we had enough money because the rice crispys got sold at cedar point. stupidest friend around. now known as a drug smuggler in Canada for 8 years, btw I was 15 at the time. 😀