Gun control Failure on all levels.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BRZBoy, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Here you liberal lefties go. A great piece of news that will chap your gun hating butts. All attempts on every level of subjecting a American to any form of gun control has failed. There never in the history of the country been a time like this.

Even the Californians are breaking records. Its great. The best thing is you guys gave it your all and it failed so miserably it was almost comedy. I am sure you will continue but that's why the NRA spends about 250 million a year in lobbying, lawsuits etc. That is practically all people generated to by the way. The great thing is the more you open the pie hole the higher the sales go! So keep spewing the nonsense. Its great for business!

Article is to long to post.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/8/obama-gun-control-push-backfires-as-us-firearms-in/

Good visual from article.

[​IMG]

2. The American Populace Wins

Indeed.

4. Good to see more Americans exercising their 2nd amendment rights. Too bad I live in NJ where the gun laws are so strict.

5. #5 BRZBoy, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015

Your Governor recently came through for the lady that was traveling though but was arrested for having a legally obtained sidearm.
    Another example of State and I mean individual state tyranny. Many areas like DC, New Jersey, Illinois intentionally target out of state cars to search for guns which are 100% legal in there home state but a offense in others. Its actually usually all a hustle for money. Why I plan my car trips accordingly.

Another example of you want big government and endless laws but do not want the police to be there to enforce it. The two go hand in hand.

6. Too bad about all those kids those nuts killed when the gun control laws failed. But as long as it proves the liberals are wrong, you'll be happy?

7. Laws don't stop criminals

8. I wouldnt be surprised if this was just another ploy for more sales anyway. Someone knew what it would do, so they took the chance. There's always someone on the look out for those gold mines.
    Laws pop up, someone will be profiting a fuck ton, be it the black market or government. Not here for a debate I don't know much about politics but I know common sense. Also crime rate might as well increase depending on the law.

:smoking:

But they aren't necessarily.

While gun sales are up, new gun owners do not wholly account for this up swing. It's more like existing gun owners are buying more guns.

Gun ownership has declined in the past 40 years. In 1973 50% of Americans had firearms in their homes. It's around 35% now.

10. Which nuts are you referring to?  The gun owners that follow the laws don't kill kids and the ones that don't follow the laws wouldn't follow new gun laws either. 

11. #11 BRZBoy, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015

Absolutely because your people are the enemy. I am as militant towards them as they are towards me. So keep pissing on the graves of dead children liberals love to do that. In fact its more then pissing you guys spew excrement on them on a daily basis.

I find it amazing to that liberals only care about kids if they survive the womb LOL. You made it through the holy birth canal now we love  you! If your in the mother your not even a baby yet.

Shockingly crime has been on a downward spiral since the 90s.

13. The apparent statistical lowering of crime rate has little to do with crime spikes due to sanctions and prohibitions. That is the choice and drive of opportunity for the wolves. But it isnt very surprising that crime is going down, i expect it to fluctuate like a bouncey ball till the end of our existance

:smoking:

And it always will. Heat even has a factor in crime. Crime tends to go up in the summer goes down in the winter. Economic conditions have a great role in it.

Plus this idea that guns causes a crime is foolish. Last time I checked a rapist is using a sexual organ to commit a crime. Unless he is using his pistol as a strap on.

To be fair, why are you travelling into other states in which you know the certain kind of firearm you carry in your vehicle is illegal in that particular state?

Whether you're pro choice or pro life, the argument has nothing to do with where people stand in terms of gun regulation and the freedom to bear arms. 

16. If only we had similar gun laws here in Canada.

Kinda jelly at my southern neighbours and all the dope guns they can buy.

17. "to be fair" why does it matter what state you are in? Who does anyone think they are dictating what another person may or may not possess? Regardless of whether it is legal or not that would be the definition of tyranny and and when tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty. It is our duty and our right to disobey every unjust law that these tyrants pass including all gun control laws.

18. Maybe they want us to buy better guns, making legal guns so hard to buy, we must go to the harder stuff!
    Like weed....

Not everyone is familiar with the laws unless I am to assume you know the entire code of laws for every singular state. I am sure you do and follow them to the tee right? Yea I believe that. Anyhow Governor Cristy pardoned the lady and that is that.

There spewing excrement over the dead children to achieve there gains does nothing to help the argument. Well they actually revel in the death most likely. They pump there fist thinking now is the time. Pathetic.

20. it's all shit, if you wanted to kill someone, you would do it. guns and ammo are right there. do them if it's what you think, what do you get life or death. pride only lives in the moment.