The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Apr 9, 2015.

1. I use the witcher 3 as my buffer for bloodborne lol!!! New to the community. Hello everyone!!!

2. Do any of you guys know if the witcher will get a chunk of dlc like a new mini story line anytime soon? Ive lent my copy to a mate but will rush him to complete it if any ever came out!

3. #744 IllestVillain, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
    Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine bruh!!!!

4. :eek: how did I miss them, 40 extra hours game play! I thought the free dlc was the only dlc :/

5. fuck I fucked up got the super sad depressing ending....made. save point at isle of mists will have to go back and change that. But for now that I finished the game moving on the elder scrolls online for a little just bought it so we will see.

6. been playing like crazy haha.

7. Oh man I picked up Uma too early. Yen was all pissed I didn't do her mission so skipped back a save and did that. Finally finished the Baron's quest, fucked up man. I saved black beauty or whatever, horrible choice. If I see that horse around I'm gonna cut its fucking head off lmao.

8. My gwent big city players quest bug is fixed[​IMG]

9. My mate that borrowed my copy took that choice he "mourned for the rest of the day" haha

10. My question is why are you carrying 666 weight? Use the storage chest damn. Does it get boring being able to only walk your guy?

11. lol that was from a Marathon of deep sea treasure hunting in Skellige.

12. #755 IllestVillain, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
    sitting pretty at 8000 kills on first play through.. [​IMG]

And completed[​IMG] 317 Hours it can't be over!

13. I like how NG+ update didn't auto install like all the other updates. Had to manual install from the XBL store wack as fuck.

14. I just started the game. I'm only a level 3 but it's dope so far.

15. This game is hard as fuck sometimes

16. Forgot how badass the gwent theme is

17. Are you gonna pick up the physical gwent cards?