The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Apr 9, 2015.

I just got to say your avi looks sick as fuck. 

2. Thanks bro haha shits sick

3. I just preordered witcher 3 today

[​IMG]

4. Same here man. Done some research on it and it looks fucking excellent, can't wait to play it. Also ordered the new Batman game which will hopefully be as good if not better as the first three.

5. I preordered the Xbox One edition like a week ago. 
    I cannot wait. 
    I need another really large fantasy RPG
    I still even haven't finished Dragon Age Inquisition, but I'm getting there. 

6. I actually just got it free with my graphics card when i built my new computer like 2 days ago :)

7. #27 IllestVillain, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    Im convinced. Take my money cdpr.

8. You have the game right now?

9. No. He has a steam code to redeem upon release

10. Ohhh okay i just got way too excited to get filled in with how the game was lmao

11. How many of you guys pre ordered it? And how many of you guys are waiting for reviews first?

I decided to take a shot and preorder it

12. waiting for a review[​IMG]

i'm just waiting for my copy to come from amazon[​IMG]

13. I sold dragon age and codaw, leaving $10 for me to pay on release. Ill pick it up before work, take it home on lunch and let it install to be ready to be played immediately after work.

14. Lol the conan was hilarious and I usually dont find him to be very humorous.

15. Woo just got Witcher I and II on a Steam sale for $4.50 total.

16. The hype is too real right now [​IMG]

17. Only 6 more days...

18. #38 smokinbudzzz, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015

Yeah you get this little slip with a code on it with certain graphics cards. For me I got the ASUS strix GTX 970. I can't play it until its out tho.

19. Can someone explain this game to me? I'm no n00b but have never played the series and was thinking about getting this game, heard a lot about it. What's the story? Do you need to play the previous Witcher games? Is it hard?

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431638736.516699.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431638748.017522.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431638758.165961.jpg