Hezbollah vs. ISIS. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Uncle_Meat420, Apr 9, 2015.

The pacifist kind?

2. The day Israel becomes pacifist is the day Israel ceases to exist.

Fine, then the other side needs more pacifiHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAH

I'm sorry, but I can't take this serious, you just contradicted him, with wikipedia?

5. prove it

-yuri

If they show weakness the threat against them will increase.

But if they keep bombing and shooting the threat, being high, will remain.

Either way is unsustainable.

7. Are you saying that the only way to protect yourself is to murder everyone else?

Define showing weakness

-yuri

Nah I think the situation is a bit more complex than that. What with whole organizations spending all their time aspiring to annihilate a state.

As in not responding to every attack with full retaliation.

They didn't get Syria, Egypt and Jordan off their backs by being diplomatic.

But right now they should put all their energy into finding a diplomatic solution. It's only a matter of time before everyone turns on Israel.

9. The fact Israel still exists today is more than enough evidence.

After countless wars with nearly ever single Arab country, its been almost 40 years since there's been any direct conflict with any Arab state.

10. Well to be fair, Jordan and Egypt have had diplomatic relations with Israel beginning in the late 70s and early 90s.

11. Those terrorists in the Isreali government would have been annihilated by now without US backing. They are pathetic at best without this sick "alliance" between them and Uncle Scam.

12. When has the US intervened in a war involving Israel?

13. Don't play stupid, or maybe do, you seem to be good at it.

14. Godamn liberals