Hezbollah vs. ISIS. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Uncle_Meat420, Apr 9, 2015.

It's actually 30 billion over 10 year period. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/17/world/middleeast/17israel.html

However you are missing my point:  I don't want to pay for a F******* lightbulb in Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea or etc. 

NO FOREIGN AID.

One cannot be braggadocious about Israel when we are subsidizing a percentage of their economy. Israel is a fucking welfare queen nibbling on uncle sam hairy tits sucking us dry.  Let's be honest without the USA providing all the military aid and finances do you honestly believe Israel will remain so "peaceful"?

2. Damn straight to all of this. And as for the last part, you will NEVER EVER, get J-SHILLA to admit anything negative at all for any reason about his beloved Isreali terrorists. Don't even try.

3. people often forget that the government doesn't = the people.

People shouldn't hate on Israelis so much. They are just more people. Its the leaders that are running the show.

-yuri

4. #44 J-DILLA, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    I agree, no foreign aid.

But does that include military subsidies that employ thousands of Americans? You do realise than American funds to other countries goes directly towards the American military industrial complex, employing large numbers of Americans,right?

Like I said before, $3 billion in foreign aid amount to approximately 3% of Israels entire GDP. Nothing significant.

If you want to compare it through a per capita basis, Palestinians receive an even heftier amount, yet who is complaining? Most of that money is pocketed by the incompetent pseudo government that rules Palestine.

5. If Israel needs weapons and military equipment they can purchase it from the U.S. Government. Not expect a f,,,,,,,,, handout.

The notion that American job security will be affected is a domestic issue and should not be used in a justifications to entrap US citizen to pay for another foreign country regardless of the amount. Furthermore congress should adhere to GW farewell address, Eisenhower warning, as well as the initial provisions of the constitution.

Your response is invalid considering u agree with no foreign aid and then present a minuscule excuse for why. I believe 30 billion over 10 years does more harm to us than having the military industrial complex loose a few profits. Considering our support for the Israeli has cost us more harm than good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Good luck convincing your government to give up its foreign aid program, which serves as the main backbone for Americas foreign policy since the 1940's.

From a militaristic point of view, Israel provides excellent intelligence about the region and produces top notch weapon systems.

A former air force general once stated that having Israel as a close ally in the region is equivalent to 5 CIA's. I can find the exact quote if you like.

What do you mean, already?  Even if they don't get past round one, they'll have done good, given their recent history.

Anyhoo, it's really not Israel's fault that the USA wants to give it money.  It's really an American issue.

8. Big mistake on my part lol. I've recently gotten more into hockey and didn't realise there are several games left in the series.

I agree. However I wouldn't expect a change any time soon. In order to be a global power you gotta spend money.

9. hey badass: hezbola is the militant arm of the PLO, fought them back in the 80's in Lebanon, the overall under current is Sunni vs Shiite, been going on since the year 76AD, all of them are punks with guns

10. Money that they do not have, money that they will never be able to repay, money that a small fraction of the interest owed on the borrowed money is stolen from the taxpayers to keep up the charade.

This is like me having a job at Mcdonald's, a mortgage on a huge house a can't afford, a new Mercedes, $100k in credit card debt and then taking out a loan from my bank so I can give you money to buy a new fence and a shotgun because you hate your neighbors even though you have a really well paying career.

11. #53 landrace, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015

In due time, Candidates such as Ron Paul have started the dialogue to wake up US citizen. A national dialogue is an important conversation and given example in history ever empire that has existed at one has fallen. In due time, many american will become to question out government management of out funds when the currency depreciate, which is soon. 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

"From a militaristic point of view, Israel provides excellent intelligence about the region and produces top notch weapon systems."

That's is extremely incorrect I believe you pull that out of your ass. Given these brilliant Intelligence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc 

VIDEO IS REGARDING NETENYAHO PRESENTING INTELIGENCE TO CONGRESS REGARDING IRAQ WMD"S

With allies like this, who needs enemies. 

(Spoiler) HE IS FUCKING LYING!

Keep in mind Netenyahu is doing the same BS for IRAN, Same shit different country.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

A former air force general once stated that having Israel as a close ally in the region is equivalent to 5 CIA's. I can find the exact quote if you like.

Lol, So does every US congressman, whom is receiving immense political contribution from AIPAC. So presenting that information to me that is like water of a duck back, does nothing!

Michael Scheuer former CIA who ran operations on the hunt of Osama Bin Laden under the Clinton administration speaking the truth about Israel. 

Perhaps this may stop the zionist propaganda which is spewing from your computer.

I PLEAD WITH EVERYONE WHO READ THIS SENTENCE PLEASE WATCH THE TWO VIDEO BELOW. GIVE IT A WATCH AS AN AMERICAN THESE F****** C**** ARE DESTROYING ARE GREAT REPUBLIC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-_mpskz0A

Congressional Testimony 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egnsDDJdKuk

12. ^^^ can we get a round of applause for this man?

13. #56 yurigadaisukida, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    I think the government is trying to make are minds weak.

-yuri

[​IMG]

15. Israel needs more liberals in the Knesset.

16. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri3D8FRZBhQ

17. #60 J-DILLA, May 8, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Liberal run governments don't last too long in the middle East.

Also, what do you mean by liberal? Israel is fairly liberal as it stands but it really depends what context you're speaking of.