No MMJ cultivation section?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by BanjoMitch, Apr 8, 2015.

1. there is a new app called mass roots... their company just went public like two weeks ago. I wonder if that had anything to do with it? maybe some big investor paid someone off to screw with grass city? either way this sucks! I hope it comes back

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #22 BudButler, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    it just has to do with apples shitty policy's around weed and drugs the cultivation section is going to come back to the app soon back when i had a iphone i used a few other apps based around weed and every few months they would basically get purged then pop back up i don't know exactly how it works but it's dumb

3. wow sounds dumb. so we can talk about smoking it but can't have a section on growing. whatever happened to free speech. crazy world we live in. hope it comes back I learned a lot from it.

4. #24 Head Chef, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    Yup been like it for about 4/5 days now for me Since I noticed it. Dunno why.
    Apple users seem to be suffering.

It appears on the website but just not the app.

App update meant to drop in the next year or so tho.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures
    Wasn't it blocked before then got unblocked?

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

5. Not sure, I don't use the app. Maybe an update unblocked it, until Apple got wind of it? :smoke:

Yes...Apple has always given us trouble with the cultivation sections...

The sections are not gone, they just are not directly accessible through tabs or menus on the iOS app...

Any Apple product users can still access the sections through links or their subscriptions on the app, or by navigating the site through their browser...

7. Apple Back?
    So now my cultivation forum is back on my iPhone. Wtf? Apple got in trouble?

8. Seems to be. Perhaps testing is over, maybe a tweak got added (or removed). [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]