No MMJ cultivation section?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by BanjoMitch, Apr 8, 2015.

1. I cannot access the entire section? I've tried on my phone and iPad. Anyone else having this problem? I have no clue why this would happen.

Blunts, Bitches and Banjos

Yeah, to hell with Apple.  Wifey works for them and was explaining this to me, about how Apple essentially steps in and 'parents' various attempted activities.  What the hell, guys?  I'm a grownass man.  
    (Currently using an iMac that 'allows' me to go where I please online)

[​IMG]

3. Wow so this just happened in the past day or two? I was using it done yesterday then out of nowhere it's gone. That is pretty ridiculous. Just another reason to trash this damn iphone. Thanks for the responses guys it's been irritating me so much.

4. Yea man this sucks, what a bummer.

From the Orange grove of Eden

5. So apple decided only that section was bad. Lol. I was actually tossing up between a new iPhone or Samsung as the 4s's battery life really dropped of after a swim in energy drink. Another nail in the coffin for apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'm switching to Samsung as well. I may way for the Galaxy 6 curve. Looks pretty nice. Damn regulations. I'm sick of em

7. #8 Golden Lungs, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    Wow wtf it happened right after I installed the latest iOS update, we should start a petition

8. I agree it's pretty lame. Unfortunately I doubt there is anything we could do about it. The creators of GC are probably just as pissed as we are. Only thing to do is get rid of apple products and get GC on the android market.

9. WTF apple, I may just go to Windows phone after all. Everyone write them saying this influenced your decision to jump ship they listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Probably more...

It's not the first time Apple has done this...frustrating...but not too much we can do about it sometimes...Apple is king of their domain...

11. honestly with how many problems the app has caused im surprised they keep it around even

12. Are people with jail broken iPhones still experiencing the same issue?

From the Orange grove of Eden

13. #14 BanjoMitch, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    I was actually wondering the same thing. I would assume they are since they are still going through the apple App Store which I would imagine is where the regulations are out in place. It seems to me the only way to get those sections back in the app are to get the app through the android market. Which, obviously, means you have to get a phone that is not an apple.

14. #15 Golden Lungs, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    u can still get into the threads if u subscribed or through notifications or pretty much any other way but the main menus. but ya its so lame and i do remember this happening before but it did end up coming back.

15. a temp fix would be to use your in phone browser to access the full version of the site

16. Yeah but c'mon man! These are first world problems! We don't actually solve things we just bitch about them haha.

*slight sarcasm*

But for real that's way to much of a hassle and the user interface is shit compared to the app.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. I shit you not last week my wife and I got two iPhone 6's and we got our daughter a S6 now I wish I would have gotten a S6 but I am also using the standard Tapatalk and this section is still closed to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. I am having the same issue

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum