I Like Big Beds I Can Not Lie

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by ladyluckybean, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Wow that's a fine grind. And $60 is a great deal. You flashed him didn't you?:smoking::laughing:

The neem cake I have is much coarser than that. I've never seen the finer meal before.

2. #462 ladyluckybean, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
    I was expecting it to be more chunky too. Pretty pumped to try it out today. Gil Caradang has a recipe to make your own neem oil. I want to make that.

Mainah, there was a big joke about my boobs back at IC. When I first signed up, my name was DoubleDDsNuggs but I don't have Ds or even Cs.

Well one day they were talking about boobs and I don't remember why but I told em forgetting about my name. They thought that was hilarious or some were pissed like I was lying to them or bursting their bubble cause I lost 150 rep points that day. A mod even had to step in and he gave me back my points.

So it's pretty well known I got a bitchin pair of Bs. Lol

3. my opinion has always been that if they dont fit in my hands, they are too big! [​IMG]
    B's are perfect! [​IMG]

4. #464 SoCal Nature Farmer, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
    Congrats on your Neem purchase! As well as your Comfrey and Yarrow, great stuff! I LOVE the smell of Neem, reminds me of hush puppies haha! My IPM consists of Neem & Essential Oil, so when I spray the whole room just smells so freaking good! I get stuck there with all the different aromas, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Thyme, Ginger & Eucalyptus all mixed with the Neem oil! Great stuff!

5. [​IMG]

Yeah, they all say that to be nice. Lol I got them pierced to draw attention to them but now they're scared to touch em. Think they're gonna hurt em or something..... TOUCH EM! Gawd.

6. Nonsense!!!! You've got two whole forearms, a face & chest going to waist my friend!! xD

7. You could make a lot of toothpaste out of all that neem.

Dang ScOOby, about a week ago I was looking at a tub of miso and wondering if it would be possible to make it into a dried powder for backcountry cooking.  You just answered my question and simplified the task considerably.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432306385.784416.jpg

9. #469 SoCal Nature Farmer, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
    mb.jpg

Motorboating.jpg

1432306995364.jpg

10. That's fuckin funny!! I'm gonna have to remember that one.

11. Well let them laugh. My wife has a bitchin pair of B's too, and at almost 60 they don't hang to her knees either. Kept me happy for 35 years so far. Just sayin...I appreciate what I have and that's all that matters. Besides, I'm an ass man myself :laughing:

12. Sayin High LLB, what'd I miss ? Did I read BooBs? My favorite subject.

13. Boobs and organic weed. Best journal ever. Hahaha

14. Hey StickE! Yeah.... My threads get off topic sometimes. Most don't complain. Lol

I flipped the lights two nights ago. I finally tried the neem and I think they like it?! Normally I find one mite per leaf but today I checked and found several on the two leaves I looked at. I've been spraying daily except I skipped a day and I guess it showed. Going to hit them with EM5 since it gives the best results. I'm considering culling everything and just throwing in the towel for the summer. Fight them by dunking clones. Easier and better coverage. Part of me thinks that even total tear down isn't going to work. I grow in my garage and that is also used to store inventory for the family store. Boxes and boxes of stuff, plus the normal amount of shit for a family that's collected since the early 70s.

15. I guess this goes without say because I know you're hip to what your doing but you are using some type of wetting agent?to ensure perfect coverage.
    Hey I like it when your thread gets off topic...Huh Uh

16. #476 ladyluckybean, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
    I'm using aloe and protekt then I alternate what I'm using. It's a new spray each day of the week. I've been really sick the past couple days so I haven't sprayed two times and really need to in the next hour but I can barely breath. Im so sick of spraying daily. I was sick of spraying every three days. That sprayer made it fun for a few days but I'm so sick of mixing and spraying then breathing in all that stuff. Maybe that's why my lungs have a solid loogie in them.

What would you guys do? Keep fighting into flower? Cull and shut down for summer? Quit bitching and hike up your britches? Probably the last one huh? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432392824.743024.jpg

17. It's all g(.)(.)d,  Some topics are fine to get off on.

Maybe you should consider getting a respirator.  But the description of your garage sounds like you'd never be able to eliminate them totally.  Never can be a long time.  Maybe you need a new storage shed somewhere.

18. I have a respirator I can use. I'm not sure why I'm so congested. I'm probably just sick. Cranky. Achy. Ugh.

Someone messaged me a pinky promise that if I used neem with essential oils every three days for three weeks I would have zero mites. It's been pretty warm the past couple weeks so I'm thinking on a day it's 80 I'm going to throw in some extra lights in there with some heaters and see if I can heat treat. I dunno. I'm to tired to think about it.

19. If you have mites really bad and tossing the crop is crossing your noodle you might as well consider this product. Pyrethrin is allowed for use as a pesticide for cannabis in WA state. In the end you decide. I've used it and it works.

If you do decide to use it have the appropriate safety gear (respirator) and follow the directions and you'll have no issues with the execution part.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. Dr doom works? I'll give it a shot. I used a similar product and fried leaves that were too close. Any advice on application? How far from the plants should I set it?