Tylers first indoor

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by uvtyler, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Good luck brother! And congratulations!

2. Thanks guys!

3. Baby's here born on the 3rd :D box hit 104 today on a brief check. Havnt seen the plants for a few days since to know how there doing.

4. Congratulations on the baby! 104 sounds rough for the plants, but I imagine that's not your priority right now [​IMG]

5. Even with high temps plants are doing great. The most recent topping actually got me 4 colas on each main line for the bubba so I'm at 8 colas for that one. Three for each line on the lavander so at six for that one. And the bcd made a regular two each so four total. I havnt been able to lst them at all tho so they have just been growing up. I went to tie down the bcd and snapped one of the main lines and decides to leave the rest alone. Taped it up, leaves are looking normal so its defiantly healing thankfully so I'll wait a few days before I take it off. But now I'm worried about the height of the plants lol. Thinking after these new tops grow in I'm going to trim them up again and flip them to flower. So prolly a bit before August starts. But I'm just playing it by ear right now. Taking care of this little girl comes first! I'll get some pics up tonight gonna try and tie some tops down as well.

6. Pics

Attached Files:

7. Sorry guys iv been having problems with my phone and just been super busy with life. So I decided to flip early due to height all plants are females. Ran 36 hours of dark. A week on 12/12 with the mh bulb and then put in the hps. Plants measured 17 inches all across with 4 tops on the bcd, 8 tops on the bubba, and 5 tops on the lavander. Each has a very distinct and pungent smell. I'm very excited to see the bud. I did snap a main branch on the bcd luckily I was able to save it. Again sorry for such lateness to those who have been following. Building a business taking car of a new born looking for a new job and selling / growing cannabis has had me slammed!! I'm loving it :)

Attached Files:

8. Looking good and no problem

9. From a couple days ago

Attached Files:

10. So that last picture was Friday, and I'm not sure I must have missed my watering scedual which I'm very keen. On and this is what I saw today :( I'm at a loss and pretty bummed out. I gave them extra water n nute water but nothing seem to be helping, temps have been lower past few days as well. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

11. Been a bit. Quite busy and rarely have internet connection

Attached Files:

12. Wow I missed those last posts! I would have told you they were just underwatered and would perk back up, but they obviously already did that for you :)

13. Yea, caused the bcd to hermy but I found them all the next day and took em out

14. Gonna toss this up while I have the chance, yellowing fan leaves dying quick? Process of flowering or possible other issues?

Attached Files:

15. Looks like flowering. Fan leaves should yellow from bottom up. Make sure you take some close ups of those bugs make your best one into your own MJ poster for your grow area lol

16. Lol I would but looks like my dad n uncle are getting there 502s and taking over my spot!!

17. And thanks guys I know iv been lax in this grow and updates are few and far. Defiantly happy with everything that's been happening with this grow compared to my last. I mean I have 17 colas growing strong and its been with all of your guys help!

18. The bubba got fat enough to fall over lol. Pistals are starting to Amber and curl. But not even close to 10% I need to get a maginify glass to check the tricomes

Attached Files:

19. I'm thinking a few more weeks. Gonna start flushing in about one or so depending where there at

20. There starting to swell up now, I have given them nutes in about a week. Think I'll give them one good last feeding and then just give them distilled till there done. Bubba has 7 colas bcd has 4 colas and the lavander has 4 colas. Very fat. Sparkling with thc and reeking of greatness. Excited to see the weigh out and do a smoke report here soon, even tho I have smoked twice since I stopped do I'll prolly be to high to be accurate ;)