Tylers first indoor

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by uvtyler, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Yea every once in awhile if the leave look dry I'll give em a mist or two. Its a half n half mix of light worrior and ocean forest. That's really why I haven't been giving them many nutes (half a shot glass) I also watered the nutes down a bit lower then what is recommended. I think maybe an ounce to 31 ounces distilled water. The plants definatly made a come back from the pH stress and I raised the light about 3-4 inches and man have they shot up.

2. Iv worried about burning them with mist under the light but so far they have been fine.

3. They could have had some issues with burning from the light/water droplets. Just a thought. As for nutes it's best to learn first hand what works for you, so I won't really be harping about anything there.

Lol just saw you second post, you're probably right. It's just something to keep in mind.

4. Yea haha nutes is a new concept to me. The FAM out in humble uses strictly worm tea on their outdoor.

5. Yeah they are definitely strong nutes, plus what company their size doesn't want you to use a lot and buy a lot? Lol I do support them though. Sounds like the fam is more into organics? I love the concept but just don't have the know-how yet (more so courage haha).

6. Iv never seen there indoor tho. I'm excited to flip them on Thursday. Thinking of giving them a full day with zero light before the flip. I read it somewhere lol. I also haven't smoked in five days today! Only thing is I think only two are actually females judging by there traits. After I harvest I'm going to look into some seed banks and trying the sea of green tech.

7. Oh yes strictly organic with pre 98 bubba kush. Banana cut og and I saw his new kosher kush (seeds came from Amsterdam) Once I have a second box for veg and flowering I wanna gt let cloans sooooo bad

Flipping is exciting, then boring, then exciting lol. I've heard giving a day of dark or slowly flipping to 12/12 as well. That's all personal preference and it's something you should try if you are interested. Are you going to smoke today, since it's 420? :)

Seeds are expensive but well worth the end product. Of course clones help immensely so either route you take will be good.

Sea of green sounds awesome! I would love to do that method one day.

9. Noo actually I'm getting clean, I have a baby girl due in June and have an opportunity at a union and good pay. Growing marijuana and other plants n herbs makes me feel close enough to still enjoy what I love.

10. Whatever works best for you, no judgement there [​IMG]

11. It's all good man I haven't had a good smoke in a while because I'm jobless and and cops took my last grow LOL so it's a shitty 420 for me too, I'll probably go on a bike ride as it's a nice day

12. So I'm curious as to opinions. I'd love to be able to take clones and have them grow while I flower. And I can do it but here's the thing. The clones would be in a box about 2 1/2 feet tall running under a 200 watt MH lamp. The same set up I started my current grow under till I finishes building my box and got all my gear. They would have to be under those conditions while I flowered in my main box. Which runs a 600w light. Is there even a point in running clones under that for 2 plus months and then bringing them back into the flower box under a 600mh? Figured I'd still have to veg them for awhile after moving them back in. Or should I just get a handful of feminized seeds and start from seed again after every harvest till I pick up a second tent ballistic and hood?

13. You could veg the clones for a few weeks under the 200 watt and then put them into flower with your other girls (if you have the space). You could make it perpetual in a sense if you want. Get seeds or more clones going when the current clones are put into flowering.

14. #34 uvtyler, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Flipping them to 12/12 tomorrow!! Should I immediately switch my mh to my hps? I heard you can reduce stretch by leaving the mh on 12/12 for a week before switching to the hps. I also picked up some bubba kush and lavander kush seeds from a friend!! After this first harvest I'll be starting both those and my blue city desial seeds!! I'm excited

15. I would switch them over to HPS within a week of flipping. However it won't hurt you whatever route you decide to go. I'd say go with what's most comfortable to you.

Sounds like some good strains coming up too.

16. Lowered the pH and gave them there last feed with a little extra water before they go to sleep. There going to be on a full 24 hours of no light. I'm sure three are males and two are females.

Attached Files:

17. Why haven't you killed the males yet?

18. Just not sure if they are or not. I have yet to sex them, just an assumption based on there growth

19. Ran the plants for 36 hours of dark. And only watered with distilled water no nutes. Left the mh bulb in for a day. Switched it out to the hps today. Smells picking up noticeably. Interested to see what changes over the next few days as I add small amounts of nutes and eventually see them start to sex.

20. I hope you have more females than you thought!