1st grow and would love advice

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by FunkEMama, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Oo your what I like to call fun sized

2. Lets keep it mature jumper,lol

3. Lol I am one of my best friends is 5'2" I call her fun sized. Didn't mean to offend

4. It's all good. We are fun sized and feisty! Nothing wrong with that.

5. Subbed up funk lookin good 😃

6. #47 FunkEMama, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
    Welcome! Good to have you aboard Frances!

7. Ty ma'am looks like you girls are just a little further along than ours maybe it's hard for me to remember dates
    I'm right there with ya sista even got the shirt lol

8. #49 FunkEMama, May 4, 2015
    Last edited: May 4, 2015
    Okay- so did my Res change yesterday. Decided to use tap water that sat for 48hrs instead of my RO water. I have seen lots of ph fluctuations and not sure if it's the water change or the fact that they're starting to flower for realsies now 😊

9. Not syre with autos but id say its tge foreign untraceable nutes in tap,,, ive had problems using diffrent distilled water had a different tds a little higher starting off and i had same prob, but with that said if it aint going to high in 24 hrs like .1 or. .2 going up aint bad,, a little swing is normal,but ph going down could mean lots of things,, if thats it we need lots more info, temps ph tds rh lights how far away they are , pics ect,,,,,lol

10. Can someone please help me find out if NY plants are male or female, or even mature enough to tell?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Not mature enough yet,,,

12. Mot even close,,,

13. Ok! Thanks for the help

14. Quick update: the ladies are stretching like crazy! My tent is getting a little crowded😁 So many bud sites popping up.... Exciting!!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430850035.263810.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430850046.755118.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430850057.914947.jpg

15. #57 FunkEMama, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    Ph has been steady at 5.8, once I got it adjusted, and ppm about 525. Everyone looks happy and at next res change I will start giving mild bloom nutes instead of transition, which is what they are getting now.

16. #58 BigBowlBaggins01, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    Looks super healthy Mama. What day did they sprout? I see the pic from the eight. Was that posted same day? Also, have you ever done the williams wonder before? If so what would ur thoughts be on it?

BigBowlBaggins

17. As you know im currently doing my 1st auto. I am still learning a lot. From what I am told and currently going to experiment is that veg nutes and veg lights until the upward grow slows or stops then switch to bloom nutes and bloom spectrum. What are your thoughts?

BigBowlBaggins

18. #60 FunkEMama, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    Thanks!!! They sprouted March 30. I have never grown William's wonder before, but so far I have no complaints. Been smooth sailing! Only thing I'v noticed with this cross breed I have, is that I have to tapper up very lightly on the nutes as they seem pretty sensitive. This is also my first hydro grow but I'm rather enjoying it😊