medicann kush fromage auto grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by bag o green, Apr 8, 2015.

1. hey guys this is my first journal on this, i'm a novice at growing (only grown 7 so far ) but i think i have the knack for it.

SOIL:first off i'm growing in homemade soil(peat,sand,soil,perlite,worm casings,potash,manure,etc.) with a PH of 6.5.

WATER: i'm using rain water that i collect and oxygenate using an air pump and an air stone. ph 6.3-6.5 with fert

<span style="font-size:18px;">LIGHT: <span style="font-size:14px;">i'm using 5 23watt cfl bulbs (3 flowering,2 veg as its an auto,but will change to all flowering when she begins to flower)</span></span>

<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:18px;">NUTES: <span style="font-size:14px;">i'll be using liquid seaweed extract (approved for organic growing,works a charm)and a potash/manure liquid too</span></span></span></span>

GROW BOX: its a small box so i will be LSTing it to get the best yield i can for the small space. dimensions are. 1ftx1ftx2ft in height(stealth dresser box(cleaner in the house sometimes so i have to keep it on the low))

first 2 pictures are the plant currently at 5 and a half days old [​IMG]
    last pictures are the box(only growing the fromage in that box the other plants are just temporarily sun bathing)

Attached Files:

2. DAY 11:
     i know the plant is actually 13 today but i'm just uploading these so you guys can see the growth over the last two days.

Attached Files:

3. DAY 13:
    coming on great now.

Attached Files:

4. DAY 15: I don't think anyone is following this but i'm gonna keep up with the journal anyway...

she's coming on great now,shes at her 6th node and only 4 inches high!!!

I removed a pair of fan leafs to allow more light to reach the inter nodes,then i noticed the pistils!!!

if anyone is following this and has any suggestions i would be grateful

i'm going to begin super LSTing today as i want to inflict minimal stress  

Attached Files:

5. Hi
    I'd suggest not removing the fan leaves.
    That's the main energy source for your plant.
    The shoots will grow past them. And they will continue to grow outward.
    I wouldn't remove any leaf unless it was dead.

6. cool thanks for the input, its just a bit of a habit i do , i found that just removing the 2nd node's sugar leafs helps the bud sites originating from the 2nd inter nodes to almost match the top buds size (for autos) without doing an LST. (i hate popcorn buds). but yes I can see where your coming from about the energy. its the only pair i ever remove on a plant(unless mainlining)

7. Cool. I'm pretty amazed. They look really good for cfl.

8. cheers thanks. I know me to haha i cant believe the growth at only 15 days 

9. DAY 18: supper growth in the last 3 days of the overall plant and especially the inter-nodes 

Attached Files:

10. DAY 29: bud sites starting to form into tight compact mini buds. at this stage the plant stinks but the smell isn't coming from the buds at all, just steams and leaves ATM. sorry i forgot to upload for a while

Attached Files:

11. cheers thanks man

12. buds swelled massively today [​IMG]

13. will upload pics today. the buds are now starting to produce an aroma .its faint but it has an og tuna smell to it

14. DAY 33: I have been amazed with the formation of the buds in only 2 weeks, there packing on size and have another 2 weeks to go [​IMG] 

tell me what you think about em.

woop woop getting excited now for some THC@15-17%  CBD@3%+ enjoyment

Attached Files:

15. pistils are very slow to change id say im at around 20-30-%of the overall plant has amber pistils(some buds are at like 100 on the top and 10% on the bottom half of the buds) some buds are also starting to produce bananas.... trichnomes are mostly clear/some cloudy?a few amber.... anybody have any tips about the pistils?

16. It's a great strain so far. Bananas I mite keep for breasting with another female to make some good ol seeds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Breeding *

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Are the pistols amber or orange? Going by your pic I would say three weeks.