Ron Paul Shuts down Santorum On Iran Brilliantly.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Yip. The US is not a warmongering bully...
    1428529458179.jpg

2. Tell that to the people that Japan, and Germany were murdering and enslaving.  

The fact is, though, the U.S. is not as hated as some would like us to believe.  

We are also the ONLY country with some degree of transparency regarding our intelligence.  

3. May I pour you another glass of kool-aid sir? You seem to be enjoying it quite a bit.

4. #24 garrison68, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    Your anarchist views are shared with perhaps 1% of the population.  Maybe not 99%, but a LOT of people, agree that the United States was instrumental in stopping World War Two, and saving millions if not tens of millions of lives, albeit as a latecomer and perhaps getting more credit than deserved. 

Apparently so. I'm okay with that.

That is talking about drones. I'm talking about soldiers in helicopters, airplanes, feet on the ground, etc.

7. I wonder what it would take to enforce such a ban

-yuri

8. The U.N.?  Getting rid of the bombs would have to be done in stages.   I used to think that it would have been done by now, but I guess I was too optimistic when I was younger.  

9. #29 garrison68, Apr 9, 2015
    Could you imagine what Hitler would have done, if Germany had the A bomb?   He probably wouldn't have had to use it against anybody to win the war, they could have just set one off and let the scientists and generals observe the result.  The Japanese would have gotten total control of all of Asia.  I guess Africa would have been Italy's spoils, maybe some Eastern European nations, as well, from the Soviets Union, which of course Hitler would have dismantled entirely.    

10. Pakistan??

Links.

:smoke:

11. #31 goober0331, Apr 9, 2015

NVM, i think I read that wrong.

Is no nukes really a viable option?

13. How do you change a link into words made part of your sentence. You must divulge me your great secret.

Im not okay with that at all.  Duel! Duel! Duel! Somebody disagreed with you on the internet, you gonna take that shit?

14. Got nothin but love for all my grasscity blades. Plus I can respect when another person has an opposing view. It's all good, and what makes grasscity great :smoke:
    ~ poke

15. #35 cdG, Apr 9, 2015

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. That is WW2 you are referring to.
    4/5 years out of the 222 years the US has been waging war upon the world.

What about the other 217 years?
    Justified ?

And there are few countries today that are not in some sort of conflict. Who cares. People die everyday, humans fight everyday. Way of the world.

18. Would really be curious if Russia had won the cold war if all the History books would have said Russia was the reason the Germans lost instead of America?

19. #39 garrison68, Apr 9, 2015
    I do not agree that the US has been "waging war upon the world" for 217 years.  Do you consider the American Revolution to be in that category?  How about the Civil War?  World War I?  

Where is the evidence, while we're at it, of 217 years of "war upon the world"?  Your definition of war is not what everybody would agree with.   In order to come up with a figure like that, they probably include every instance where an Indian tribe broke a peace treaty, or we did, and there were sporadic skirmishes for a ling time between the Calvary and the Indians.  These events were certainly no walk in the park, but not comparable to big wars.  The wars with Barbary Pirate scum, offshore, they count that also.   The same types of things are probably true of every major nation over the past few hundred years, in fact I bet that England would be considered to have been at war 100% of the time, simply because the British Empire was so huge, if these same standards were applied. 

Theres a interesting DC comic book series where Superman landed in Russia as a baby helping Russia defeat the west. Its a very long drawn out series.