Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Us old farts should stick together

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 616232, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Old Farts
    Saving the Earth 
    One Bubble at a time...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. 56 been smokin since '72

• Like Like x 6
  3. That was a good year. I had a '72 cutlass 442 convertible, all blacked out with the 455 and turbo 400 tranny, shift kit and trans.brake. it was my baby. Man I miss that car.I had to sell it so I could buy my house. It lives on tho. The buyers doing a complete restoration.

I miss you Baby!!! :wacko:

• Like Like x 1
    SWEET RIDE Goud......
    [​IMG]
    I love the 60-70 Muscle Cars
    I had a 67 Camaro
    and a 1966 Tempest Conv (326)

• Like Like x 4
  5. Aww, your killin me man lol. I cant find the pic's of my car " there not digital" I think they're still packed away from when I moved in the new house 2 yrs. ago.

Nice pic!!

:peace:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oooooh Baby!! That's sweet!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. THE AARP IS AFTER ME!!!
    :eek:

8. Does anyone remember ' lambs breath' ? A type of weed back in the 70s? It had it's own very distinct taste and smell. I've never tasted it since then. But, I was searching seed bank's and I saw a strain called, sure enough, lamb's breath. I doubt if it's the same as back then, but it makes me curious and really surprised me...

9. In 1979 I ran into Lamb Bread in Jamaica. It was mid grade compared to the Kings Bread. Very, very good sativa.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It might be the same stuff, it had a flavor all it's own. One you'd never forget...

11. I remember the name  might have been Lambs Bread 
    Jamaican weed from the 70's 

• Like Like x 1
  12. #173 Deleted member 616232, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    That is one sweet looking car!

You guys, I feel for ya with all the abundance around here. I just had a grower give me 2 oz of really sweet jilly bean. Plus he says he will sell me ozs  for $50. It's a really good price for really good bud but I can't say yes to anymore good deals.

I already have so many mason jars filled with bud and  humidi packs in my closet  that I don't have room for my shoes.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Hi, my name is Fester and I'm 48 years old and have been smoking mj since I was 12. I like fast cars and fast women.

My hobbies are smoking cannabis, sitting on my porch swatting flies and yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

That's what I do at home....here on GrassCity; I don't discriminate based on age, race, religion, sexual preference or political views.

I'm looking forward to chatting with each and every one of you [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    Not only was mine like the one's in chem class, it was from chem class.....had a friend drop it out of the second story window and I caught it [​IMG]

It's ok, tho....statute of limitations was up a long time ago!

• Like Like x 1
    I was put into private school when my mother finally figured out that I was smoking. Worked out well for me because the preachers daughter was a tramp and I was able to get better smoke from his son. I pitched a fit when she decided to put me back into the public school system.

• Like Like x 1
    Hi, Doc [​IMG]

Are you still using that led you bought from Sara? I remember you having trouble with the fans, did you get that sorted?

• Like Like x 2

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm terrified of concentrates and edibles. I might eat too much and not be able to function, or raise my tolerance too much.....I like smoking and wouldn't want to ruin that.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fester i got my led fixed and have had couple good harvests under it..now my entire grow is all Mars-Hyrdro led panels movin along 001.JPG movin along 002.JPG movin along 004.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1