Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Us old farts should stick together

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 616232, Apr 8, 2015.

1. #41 wafdof, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015

May 18th is my last day at work, May 30th my last "Official day".  I get off at 9:40 that last night, I planned on being blazed by 10:00 while sitting by the fire in the back yard.  It has been 30+ years since I have smoked.  No regrets.  Glad the wait is almost over.

I agree stems and seeds was the way it was LOL. I heard about all female weed but nobody had it.  I am pretty sure our source back in the day had "Weed" and no other variety ROFL.  This is it, take it or leave it.  Recreational shops are mind blowing....like a freaking candy store.....and they do have candies LOL.

As far as the concentrates go My daughter says kids in her school that is all they do is Wax, Dabs or whatever they call it.  It hits quick, takes very little so they hit it in between classes.  It builds tolerance very quickly, for most of us older guys it probably not what we are looking for.  I like to get mellowed out, not have my head ripped open.  

One thing you should try out is Vaping.  I plan on buying a piece of glass and go old school too.  I recall those being a lot of fun.

2. This is what i am doing..detailing this

3. j

Attached Files:

4. Sorry its a console 8 track

5. All my 8 tracks are ruined the tape just fell apart :0(  I threw them away years ago
    I remember having a huge player in my car , I was cool LOL

6. I see 8-tracks all the time at yard sales and GoodWill....was considering collecting select ones for a cool 70s display.   

[​IMG]

7. Yeah to test with we have Dolly..Crystal gale or elvis

8. An early Happy Birthday is in order.

Happy Birthday!

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5HKlQ6nGM&feature=youtube_gdata

10. i still have my betamax,vhs,and a turntable..casette player and laser disc player are stored and idk if they'll ever get back in svc as i don't have anything to play on them ..all my live musical performances of bnds i like are on beta and vhs..rare stuff like Stevie Ray Vaughn's last concert before the helo crash..Woodstock 2 with drunk hot babes crowd surfing and getting their clothes torn off that didn't make the pg-13 archival tape..yowza!

11. [​IMG]  What's That Dad  A Frisbee?

12. You mean i gotta clean it before i play it!!? there's no repeat!? waaah!

13. What are these things you speak of, vaporizers? Robots ???

14. Does anyone remember the old pioneer super tuner?

15. I Hate Cell Phones
    Dang newfangled devices

[​IMG]

16. Oh man, I remember when my sister taught my dad how to use the computer. He's got an ipad now and he's always going fan girl over something he found that reminds him of 'back in the day'.

17. You are exactly like me. I am 62 and started in 1968 too!

18. I used to watch felix the cat on the heathkit tv my dad built...
    I'll only be 48 next Thursday though.
    First smoked it when I was 10. Am I proud? Hell yeah!
    I'm the baby... Got older bro and sis that turned me on to it. Gotta love em!

19. I felt kinda bad when my friend and I got her little brother stoned at 10. We were all about 16 or 17 at the time.

I do all of it. I have several vaporizers. I go through spurts where all I do is vape. I'll take my solo with me this weekend while I stay at my son's house. It's a lot easier to hide the smell from my granddaughter.

I like to do dabs late at night because I have insomnia. It makes me really sleepy. It's the difference from good weed at 20% THC to
    wax or crumble is what I like, is 90% thc.

20. #60 Head Chef, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    I'm 24 been smoking 9 years growing 8, if I add them all up that makes 41, does that mean I can stay? [​IMG]

NOPE!