Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Us old farts should stick together

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 616232, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Late bloomer!  [​IMG]   I started when I was 19, and have been trying to make up for my late start ever since! [​IMG]

So I'll be 68 come the end of July, but I feel about half my age physically, even younger mentally.  [​IMG]  You can do the math!

Granny

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 zigzagsundew5, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    I am a young one here..thank God! LOL ! Turn 45 monday..smoking since 19 currently listening to bills that the texas congress has in committee ..

3. I don't even know how to roll but when did flavor papers happen?

4. I've been a toker since my first week of college, a few decades ago. ;)

5. zigzag, I remember pink "strawberry" papers back in the very early '70s! The girls all loved them! [​IMG]

Granny

6. Oh I think I know why is cause I was smoking joints with mostly guys..they are not going out of their way for strawberry flavor..local grocer carried no taste papers..

7. Just hit the big Four-O last month. Been toking since 1991-92.

8. Yay!! I thought I was the oldest at 51
    I finally found a thread for me....

Wait.... is this the elderly thread.... oh well.

Mornin all... Who took my walker???

9. #29 STIGGY, Apr 9, 2015
    I still have mine , just like in Chem Class LOL
    I am up there too, just don't like to give real age but over 50

A sac without seeds was unheard of LOL

10. I was just a occasional toker in high school, but when I hit the Army in 1971 that all changed. They didn't have THC tests then so it was a no worry situation. Overall it was good herb and good times. Yeah, a matchbook and an album to clean the seeds was SOP.

11. One nice thing about being a "seasoned" toker... I get great service at the local hs now!  Of course, it's mostly because the kids scatter when I walk in thinking I'm the police, but still, I'll take it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My friend had a bird that used to separate the seeds out..never ate any of it...can we make this thread a sticky?

13. RESPECT:)

14. Stiggy said i should stop in...64..smoking since 15..growing for nearly 30 yrs..

• Like Like x 1
  15. #35 mrsilly, Apr 9, 2015
    Been smoking and growing for long time. Really just a young hippie 60 lol.

Part of our outdoor geriatric Garden
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428595229.754412.jpg
    Mrssilly 59 don't tell her I told her age hahaha.

Here are a few other senior members hanging with the Sillys at the farm. Our community @ GC is awesome so to turn and mix 200 gal of @ 60 is no easy task. We had a BBQ. Mixed up the compost and had a great time. No genetics where traded or no one left with any. We did however send up smoke signals for hours. Lmao. Every one I have met at GC has been the highest quality of people. We are blessed. Just Sayin....
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428597605.176354.jpg

Talk about a giving manner STORM CROW I use your list all the time! As we age more and more people need this information. I literally sent it out to one of the members in the above pics. He found his wife to have diabetes. Told him to start at page 318 lol. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for compiling that list. It is amazing, and we can only imagine how many people it has touched and helped.

One of the things I am grateful for is the attitudes of the younger growers. They hang with us older guys and contribute with new information one of those being LEDs. Alway been HPS did a side by side after watching others grow with these lights and had great success. If not for this site and some of the young men and women on it we would probably not have even tried this.

We have also witnessed people pulling together when other members are sick or even down in the dumps.

We have started calling this attitude

" GROW IT FORWARD "
    Take a chance reach out! Unite!

Just help and love the others that come here looking for answers. Where ever you can. Just like Storm Crow, BKS, and the plethora of others on this thread who are willing to reach out and help newbs to more seasoned growers.

Ok enough of my rambling lol. I will get off my soap box LMAO. Guess I will Sub up and see what happens. Certainly in good company.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. [​IMG]
    This is me after my morning water pills​

17. Ha! Here's Goober. He loves stems & seeds...And little fingers lol.

Attached Files:

18. My grandfather had that. Not the consistent trips to the bathroom, the liquor thing.

19. I've seen one before but, I can't remember where..
    I think I'll fit in here just fine lol.