2 gallon Ice Kush dro grow. advice welcomed

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by capt.murphy, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Not much new leaf growth but the two sets it has keep getting longer. Hopefully I got the African sativa side of this strain. Also I gave it a very small dose of nutes in distilled water last night then phd it to 5.7. Is this how y'all change your res or should I be doing it different?

Attached Files:

2. New growth yo

Attached Files:

3. Well I kinda let this thread die but here's an update. I put it in a 5 gal bucket cuz the roots were getting cramped much quicker than I thought. I put two more airstones in there and some h2o2 this plant is growing great and seems impossible to burn with nutes, just keeps drinking them up. I switched to flower about a week ago and did some major pruning to maximize light Penetration and yeild

4. Bam

Attached Files:

5. I've been waiting to see an update. Looking good mate. Are you gonna top or train or anything or just let it do its thing

6. Just a little lst to get light on all the new shoots and the occasional trim has worked no topping. I always top so I wanna see how bulky one main cola will get. Unfortu ately I only have two 2700k t5s and three 2700k cfls and three 6500 k bulbs. Is this going to be enough light to get a good harvest or should I ditch the 6500s?

7. The cfls are 26 watt

8. Not too much happening in there. Still hasnt preflowered and its benn on 12/12 for a week and a half but any day now.

Attached Files:

9. #30 Grumbledore, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015

i've only ever propagated under cfl so not 100%. i think the plants prefer a mh and hps but yours looks healthy mate. the more light the better i guess. and training the branches so the bud sights will be exposed to light as much as possible coupled with some light defoliation if needed will help in a big way

10. Been in flower for two weeks and still hasnt preflowered. Why is that?

11. It could take up to 3 weeks before anything shows.
    In my experience, males tend to be more vigorous and show first and early. This may be a good sign that you indeed have a female, who is just taking her time to get ready. 
    We all know how that goes... hehehe
    I kid ladies! We love you all! 

12. Word. The last one I grew showed sex in less than a week but this ones feminized so I'm just being impatient. She smells so good right before the lights come on!!

13. Supdate

still no hairs but I know its stretxhing cuz I topped off with water flora micro and h2o2 and the damn thing grew atleast two inches . I know because I raised the lights yesterday and it was touching the bulbs this morning. Its as wide as the lid and ive been LSTing like crazy to keep the leaves from touching the lights unsuccessfully haha. I lollipoped the inside of the plant because its wasted growth in there. Thats about it for now

Attached Files:

14. Mo pics and a leaf with 12 fingers

Attached Files:

15. Had to do some major trimming today hopefully I didnt herm it. She was fine last night and today she was touching all the lights and walls.. scary cuz I'm gonna be gone until friday so hopefully my girlfriend can handle it haha

16. Idk if anyones following this. Can't find a sub list bit here's an update anyways. Finally got some hairs popping out of the top and it grew into my light while I was gone so its a lil bent. Its outgrowing my tent width quick haha. Probably gonna get a bigger tent and fan/carbon scrubber anyone know what brand works best?

17. Pixas

Attached Files:

18. Right on. Thats just what I needed to know. I refuelled the soup and took some more pics that tent makes it look tiny haha

Attached Files: