Blunts Vs. Joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by sourdDopeboy, Apr 7, 2015.

1. #1 sourdDopeboy, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    I prefer blunts...what do you prefer?

2. Blunts, but the wraps you buy here in our local head-shops that are actual Tabbaco burn too fast. It usually takes a long time to roll it into a cigarillo so i usually end up rolling joints and not even trying blunts XD However overall, i smoke bongs more than anything, sometimes i vape.

3. I like a joint, imo they are much cleaner and I love rolling them. Perfect size to because I usually smoke by myself. Also the packs are so convent.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Joints. Never have been a fan of blunts. Hate the tobacco wrapper. Hate the taste. Hate the lung butter blunts cause more so than another method of smoking weed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joints, nicotine mixed with weed is not my cup of tea. Not to mention a possible nicotine dependence.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I guess different people like different things. For me tobacco ads an "edge" to the high. I don't smoke tobacco often with weed but when i do it adds a buzz to the high, i like it occasionally.

7. Agreed, I've always smoked joints with tobacco, I find it makes the high more intense

8. I love joints but prefer blunts when I'm smoking at a party or in a public gathering reason is
    a. When rolled real proper it looks like a cigar and attracts less attention.
    b. I don't smoke cigarettes but I love the buzz and choking effect I get from a fat blunt..lol.

9. I always thought it was a cultural thing. It seems like white-paper joints of pure green are an american thing. Europeans and Guatemalans seem to at least sprinkle some tobacco in with their white-paper joint. Other cultures will roll the spliff with a tobacco leaf.

I'm one of those weirdos who smoke cigarettes, but I hate tobacco mixed with my weed. It ruins the weed experience for me. I like to taste it pure, and tainting that deliciousness with brown-ass tobacco is just something I could never wrap my head around. The tobacco chokes me out, so I can't take as big of a weed hit. I like to light up a smoke AFTER a session, so I can smoke pure tobacco all high and shit.

I like taking shits, and I like sex, but just because I take my pants down for both doesn't mean I want to be mixing them together and doing both at the same time. They're both enjoyable experiences, that I like to keep separate, thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I like blunts more, they can be huge, they burn slow. On the other hand I use joints a lot too for my solo sesh only to be followed by some bubbler snaps :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Joints. More conservative, taste amazing imo, smoother, easier to roll, cheaper.Blunts are 0.50$ each blunt, and hit rougher, are harder to roll, less conservative.

12. I prefer the 3rd option, spliffs. Just joints mixed with some rolling tobacco or tobacco out of a cig. I much prefer them to full joints and blunts, I think they're probably my favorite method of smoking too, besides using pipes, which are simply just a more convenient method of smoking.

13. If it's chill time, I'll grab a bag of 2 swishers. If it's quick tokes, I'll grab a pack of juicy j.

14. if i had to choose id go with a J...those blunt wraps are nasty. that said i almost always smoke out of a glass water pipe.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Joints for sure. but then again I prefer joint over everything except for dabs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I prefer my bong, but after smoking out of glass daily for a few days, I start to miss the taste and feel of a j.

17. Joints all day. Rolling and smoking a joint is one of the best feelings. I smoke almost daily and would prefer not to include tobacco in my system

18. I quite enjoy blunts when in a group. If I'm alone I usually won't smoke either. I don't like that the smell lingers more than when you smoke from a pipe or bong

19. not harder to roll but agree with everything else. theyre thicker so easier to roll and easier to make the shape u want imo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I smoke both, but my preference is blunts. Especially the blueberry swishers. Unfortunately, I completely suck at rolling blunts. Haha. So if I'm rolling for a group, it's always a joint cuz I can roll those so much better.