PlatinumLED P450+ and Me...Curso Fourtwenty ;)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xXxPainAssxXx, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Some currently running OPP they're on week 6, theres a GDP in the mix and I just added 2 ECSD x Jack the Ripper TGA testers into the flower tent. IMG_9731.JPG IMG_9736.JPG IMG_9733.JPG   IMG_9734.JPG

2. Looks great

3. Wow! beautiful plants Curso! OPP!!!!

4. Im gonna learn a shit ton from you Curso. Can't wait man.

5. Thanks bro!! They're coming along [​IMG]

Thanks Ice!!!
    Dude blowing clouds for seth was kinda fun today.  Happy B-day BID!!!  you're missed bro!!!!

We all learn from each other.  That's kinda the fun thing about what we do.  It collective knowledge, learning from every one is how this shit happens.  

I do some things different on personal choice and knowing the strain.  I have this thing with the timing of cat drench after my last breeding run (which was a wonderful success I'll post the pics of the 2 different phenos).  If we want to have the female ready to start taking on the pollen at 21 days (gives you the most mature seeds) we should have her ready to flower.  So what I have noticed with giving them cat drench at first site of pistils is the plants are more "on time" as to the breeders suggested flowering time, no more added 2+ weeks and the buds are big and really dense and frosty to boot.

Here are the Laniakea (OPP X Jack Skellington)

Skellington Dom pheno
    IMG_9729.JPG

OPP Dom pheno
    IMG_9728.JPG

6. #47 smittywilson, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    Curso I was wondering what happened to you on 420 it jgutta22 if you remember I finally got my grow off and running I hope to start a thread tonight on here you gov and doc are the reason I got platinum LEDs glad I found you and gov everything is looking great as usual

7. Opp pheno!!!! Nice

8. I should of said I'm down with opp

9. Ya you know me....LOL

10. Nice bro!!! Im happy for you, I am sure you like the rest of us are gonna be smokin the nice dense frosty bud!!!  

Yeah I kinda got banned for posting the pic of my burned out mars light (again)...LOL  He warned me to not talk about again...but how can I not warn my fellow growers, that shit about caught on fire....buyer beware, its not just me any more....lol Yeah the 420 staff doesnt like it when you bash mars hydro, they must have bought 420 out and now the staff is driving it into the ground...lol

11. Lol. Like the new photo other was cool as hell too total you mess with me expect worse.

12. Hey so I'm prepping used kit soil tomorrow got like two garbage cans ready. What leaves would you recommend at chop or a mid bloom defoilation? You may of already told me this.

13. Mars owns there asses. Another member ordered a shit panel from them and it didn't show up. After two weeks of him contacting them that smoker Sara or whatever was like yeah it got delivered to the wrong address it was Xmas eve and she told him the address and to head over and pick it up. Lmao.

Mars has terrible penetration just ter I bull

14. It was panels like those that made me very skeptical about led till I saw like platinum and neosol ds and a few others.

15. Yeah man the Platinum's improved my grow.  That's all I can say.  I still stand there hypnotized by the pretty waves of lights....Aside from the horrible penetration, they're HOT those 5w panels over time get really, really hot then poof they're shorting out....get what we pay for... 

16. Bro i add just about all the leaf from my grow.  mix a hand full of roots in if you have bunch.  Add them all, just be mindful of how much organic matter you are putting in there.  There is a fine line between enough and to much....watch for how its clumping ;) 

17. Hmm ok ill try a five gallon bucket of leaf????

I'm getting like 7 garbage bags a cycle but most go to the goats.

One last quick question I've seen varying answers in a 45 gallon container how much ewc would you recommend

Sorry just can't access the old spot they must of blocked my ip and such it says address doesn't exist.

18. #59 Curso Fourtwenty, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    I would add the regular amount we add to the soil to honest in a 45...(I read 70 for some reason damn weed)  Ratio and balance [​IMG]  you can always topdress it as needed...so like 25-40 lbs is what I used for 2 20gl pots.

19. Yeah Im in the process of moving from #7 so like actually 5 gallon to 15 so like 10. I'd go larger but I'm a Lil guy muscle wise lol and a 20 would need a lazy Susan or casters