PlatinumLED P450+ and Me...Curso Fourtwenty ;)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xXxPainAssxXx, Apr 7, 2015.

1. thanks bro!! good to see you.  They're doing alright :D

2. #22 xXxPainAssxXx, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    I ended up transplanting the Lemon Paki x Kentucky Kush this morning.  It's a good looking plant, I really, really hope its a female.  I added some roots to the soil and dusted the rootball, watered it and put it into the tent a couple hours ago.  It's a happy plant to get under the PlatinumLed P450 veg spectrum...
    IMG_9445.JPG

3. Sturdy looking little fecker. [​IMG]

Yeah man, its shown to be a really strong grower.  These high brix seeds grow great and genetically that strain has TONS of potential... 

5. Things are starting to shape up pretty nice in the flower tent under the 2 P450+ .  I started the bulking phase...here is how they look as of right now...

They're just in a random order...
    IMG_9446.JPG IMG_9451.JPG IMG_9452.JPG IMG_9449.JPG IMG_9457.JPG IMG_9461.JPG IMG_9462.JPG

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. I am a murderer today.  I killed 2 Brian Berry Cough because I didn't like them.  They're both just not what I look for in a plant.  So, they had to go.  Now I can focus my lights on the 4 plants and really use the par that we pay for.  Generally I run pretty big plants, 6 month veg and flower in 20 gl pots.  Pheno hunting  BBC and the GDP kinda put a halt on that shit.  Well, I can honestly say, I prefer 1-2 plants vs 4-6 in my tent.  It allows me the ability to spread the plants out and lower the lights and really get all that stuff inside the plant big.  

So, now I have to pick and choose out of the plants in veg for what is 20gl pot worthy.  All four are honestly.   But I think it'll end up being 1-2 OPP.  The GDP I have in veg is from seed, I dont want to let that rip in a 20, it'll just stretch to much and all that jazz.  I don't want to deal with the unknown in 20gl pots.  So that will get cloned and become soil food.  The 2 opp I choose will go into 7gl pots sometime within the next week.

There is a possibility of me sexing the Laniakea letting any female rip in 2 gl pots just to see what I have.

7. A couple HSO Lost Coast Hashplant buds from the older model platinum Led P450
    IMG_7982.JPG IMG_8039.JPG

8. #28 xXxPainAssxXx, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    Well tonight I think I will show you lovely grasscity people some of the edibles I do.  They're pretty okay.  These are some truffles I did a while back.  They were received well by my testers
    BID.jpg ChristmasCookie.jpg CookiesNCream.jpg NotSoThinMint.jpg PeanutButterCrunch.jpg TheRoadLessTraveled.jpg

Thank you!!! They did end up tasting pretty fantastic. A fan favorite.

10. #31 xXxPainAssxXx, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    This is the OPP that tested 22% It vegged for 2 cycles + some.  I bumped the pot up 3 times 2-5-20 and allowed it to dig into the pot for 2 weeks before I flowered it.  This was also my first plant under the 11/13 light cycle and the 2 Platinum Led P450.  These pics are mid bloom.  This is also the Pheno I crossed with Tga Jack Skellington.

IMG_6633.JPG IMG_6634.JPG IMG_6635.JPG IMG_6636.JPG

I'll look for some finished pics...[​IMG]

They tasted at least as good as they looked...100%  :)

Yeah they turned out pretty nice. Everyone loved them.  What was it that you son's girl said?  "pantie crackers"? or some shit like that...LOL

13. LMAO...she said they were "panty-droppers" they were so good.

14. A couple colas of HSO Lost Coast Hashplant from a grow or 2 ago.  This plant flowered under 2 platinum led p450's in 20gl of soil.
    IMG_8123.JPG IMG_8142.JPG IMG_8130.JPG IMG_8068.JPG IMG_8122.JPG

Some dried and cured...
    IMG_8223.JPG IMG_8229.JPG IMG_8230.JPG IMG_8279.JPG

15. Things have shaped up nicely under my PlatinumLed P450+  I really like what I am seeing in the last week of their lives.

TGA Brian Berry Cough...I have 2 phenos, one is Space queen Dom the other is Strawberry Cough dom.
    IMG_9584.JPG IMG_9583.JPG IMG_9582.JPG IMG_9580.JPG IMG_9579.JPG IMG_9551.JPG IMG_9549.JPG IMG_9548.JPG IMG_9546.JPG IMG_9543.JPG IMG_9540.JPG

OPP
    IMG_9569.JPG IMG_9568.JPG IMG_9573.JPG IMG_9577.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple
    IMG_9585.JPG IMG_9586.JPG IMG_9586.JPG IMG_9587.JPG IMG_9590.JPG IMG_9592.JPG

Everything is doing well.  OPP is outshining the rest by far.  The is difference between an elite pheno and some seeds I cracked.  I like the Space Queen pheno Brian Berry Cough, I have a clone of that transplanted into a 2gl pot of DocBud's HiBrix Blend amended soil and have the Strawberry Cough dom at another grow.

I didn't take any pics of the new strain Laniakea but they are in flower in 2gl pots and they look fantastic.  So does the Lemon Paki x Kentucky Kush.  I also cracked 6 more Laniakea and was gifted some beans from a friend "og 101"(f) and Tangerine are in soil as well.  I have clones of OPP coming out of my ears, some friends wanted cuts, I will give them up to these guys because, its a great back-up plan...at least it'll be around.

Over all I am pretty impressed with the new PlatinumLed P450+ this was my first run with them.  Nice lights, I love the tric production I get from them.  They're all pretty stupid frosty.  This harvest can't come soon enough the plants in veg are begging to get into some fresh dirt.  3 of the 4 will probably come down sometime this weekend.  So until then...

16. Beautiful flowers Curso!!!! Bravo!

17. Thanks bro, they're getting there.  

18. Shit looks fantastic Curso! I thought you dumped the BBC? I guess not though. Are you growing out a tangerine dream? I'd love to see that. I'm installing my ductless split today and hopefully get my Tangerine and Tikals into flower. I need that AC up and running before I can flower. My room can't handle the heat when i fire up the veg tent and that needs to happen as I have some veggies and other vegging plants in my main tent right now. [​IMG]