PlatinumLED P450+ and Me...Curso Fourtwenty ;)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xXxPainAssxXx, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Subbed up 😆

2. Yeah dutty I wouldnt sweat it unless it was on more than one leaf. Your solution was pretty on. When in doubt transplant with a bit of roots brings shit around pretty quick. Don't forget to do the recharge too.

Sorry I havent been around, Ive been doing the truffle shuffle, 100's of them take some time....

3. Our soil doesnt need molasses. It does bad things to the friendlies in the soil. We train our friendlies to eat rocks, a sugary diet for friendlies kills them off quick, its about energy and how its sustained.

4. Hey Curso what's up my man 1436364136113.jpg

Yeah that was one of four maybe on the plant. Could also of been brix or DeStress pooling up.

So I'm pretty much feeding this schedule after bud sets in

1/2 Og
    1/2 trans
    2.5-5ml of tea
    5 tablespoons of epsom
    All in 5 gallon

I'm going feed thenwater then repeat. Any suggestions. I also started adding ewc either right before or right after recharge. After seems to help more. I was getting a ton of nitrogen deficient leaves like week 4 or 5. Now its so far seemed to help.

5. #325 Curso Fourtwenty, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    Ive been spraying my plants for years. It's a really big part of what we do. The drenches feed the soil, the sprays feed the plant. I try to do it when the plants are waking up and things are just starting to open up. I havent had any issues really to speak of, healthy plants resist that type of stuff. When you're plants aren't at optimal health is whey you need to worry about invaders. Parasites don't go after healthy hosts.

These sprays are designed by the lab, they know what they're doing. They paid a ton of money to learn this shit so we dont have to. I prefer to allow them to make my job easier. They're fun to use too...LOL

6. #326 Curso Fourtwenty, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    Those Laniakea look fantastic !!!!

Yeah thats what I was thinking it was too, a spray pooling and magnifying the light. That shit will happen from time to time. Just spray a bit lighter. [​IMG] It was probably "destress", brix will leave spots in the same situation.

After the bud sets use cat bro. 2 times, with water 2 times in between each drench, that will get you to around week 5, then start with the OG and energy to start "bulking".

But thats the mix pretty much to a "T" that I use with the OG drench. I am trying to get the ecsd x jtr gassy then sweet. So I am going heavy with the OG drench and plan on finishing it with GE to sweeten things up a bit at the end to bring out the citrus.

I will always go with transplant and roots to fix issues along with some tea. That puts all the fixing friendlies in that go to work pretty fast. Along with the ewc shit starts banging. Things happen when we add the recharge, generally the reaction is toxic to plants. That is probably what you are seeing too.

7. By roots are referring to the roots powder? Or cat?

8. U shouldnt see burn due to lights from dropletts on leafs
    Scientists have looked for leaf damage on different size droplets from leaf out in the sun zero damage.

Now take a magnifing lens magnify tbe sun on ya hand it will burn in seconds
    Now do the same with led or hid i got nothing.

So burn marks must be something else

9. Im a ton of hid loki and have seen it when spraying with lights on.
    I've burnt the shit out of plants over spraying learned from it but it has happened

10. And yes it's usually a deficiency,lock out or toxicity your right but man I've fried some shit spraying

11. Ive not had any burn with led less infa red maybe.
    Did your spray have any oils

12. Not recently but the green clean does yes.

13. so what you have read is more proof than my experience with these products. Please pretty please, you dont use a Doc bud's hibrix blend, don't try to correct people's problems. You have NO experience with it, I need no help explaining to people whats happening with something I have been playing with for enough years to be sponsored by the company. So please, don't guess, and try to sound like you have a clue as to what we do. Because you couldn't be further off.

14. I wasnt talking about the products you use i was talking about spraying in general you.
    I was just saying from what ive read dropletts in sunlight did not damage the leaf.
    I HAVE also never witnessed burn when i spray my plants in the light( led ) But then we all have different techniques and use different products.

You come across rude as hell man i comment and you blast it down.
    I been on here a while been sponsored by companys too so dont use that like that puts you higher or something.

Dutty on ther other hand is extremely polite and helpful.

Im gonna unsub from.here and remove my self from your thread as im not going to argue with you its not what gc is here for.

15. Thanks man, I'm always seeing something new that contradicts things I've been told/read before, so I sometimes have a stupid question to ask. I appreciate the info though man, all the help from guys like you, Dutty, Smitty, etc.. is making this huge puzzle come together for me.

16. What's up Curso. Yeah looks like DeStress pooled up there it's only on the Jillybean which did get hit a Lil heavy. I try and go light but it's tough in a cramped tent.

17. Damn those tire spaces

18. My damn phone is killing my post tight spaces

19. If you really want me to be rude I will. You can take you're advice the fuck up out of here. Your 25k post's dont mean a fuckin shit to me guy. I am not here to be helpful to people like you. People that know me and are here for my help get it. You can also not come back to my thread, I am not interested in hearing anything you have to say. Had I had that interest I would have gone to your thread.

General rule that you have never followed: Don't post if you don't know. People like you give bad information through what you read. I have dealt with people like you with your high post count and think that makes you an authority on all subjects or some shit. I don't put up with it for a minute in real life, I wont here either. So please do unsub from my thread and give MY readers the chance to get advice from someone that knows what the fuck they're talking about.

20. Morning Curso. Have a great Friday my man.