Rolling trays

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by SkunkWoodz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. those are nice man!

i just use a frisbee since i broke the crystal dish i was using.....i really need to upgrade.

2. I really want to carve a tray that looks like two or three discs on each other. I figure so many people (me included) do that while out on the course that somebody would get a kick out of a "frissbee" rolling tray

3. The point is organization. Why use a laundry hamper when you have the floor. The floor holds my clothes fine. But organization is not only pleasing to yourself but it brings your game up with others. Why have weed crumbs, ash, pokers, papers, etc laying all over your table when you could consolidate them together on a beautiful tray. It's all about stepping your game up homie. Why do we drive cars when we could walk places??? Gotta have that game homie

• Like Like x 1
  4. Id love one of these trays . Super good very stylish

5. Man those are gorgeous. 10/10 would definitely cop one if I could.

6. That is so dope.... wow

7. super dope trays my friends. personally my go to is a frisbee disc

8. I would love to have one as well. You've almost inspired me to go looking for a router, lol. I've got a hand jigsaw. Not ideal when working on pieces like that but it would do the job for a first try I'm sure.

9. Do it man, you can find them at pawn shops for 20 bucks, get a new bit for about the same price and your good to go. Or you can always start with a good gouge chisel, good one runs about 35 bucks

10. i keep coming back here and looking at one or two of your trays in particular. i just realized though, it would be nice if there were a carrying handle. so that fully loaded, you could carry the tray and all of its components one handed. maybe it could be detachable and universal. so the same handle could work on all of your trays and could be made several at a time and yet still provide some custom design and color / coat.

i am really high and it kind of hit me. so i thought i better get it down before i forget to do it later. thank you spell check for making this legible. fuck me it took all of 15 minutes to get this so it made any sense at all lol...

11. I dig it. One of my fav's I've made featured a bunch of tight fitting tools. Some you could just pick up the tray with.
    I think the easiest way would be something like that. A centered hole you could thread a handle into, which doubles as a pipe tool or something.
    [​IMG]

12. #32 SkunkWoodz, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
    problem solved

13. I have to tell you, DAMN you have serious skills man. I hope you sell some of those to make money because I promise you there is a market for high end trays and accessories.

I am sorry someone tried to highjack your thread with his "echuod" box Neat name right? What's echoud (Pronounced Echoed) spelled backwards? That's right, the same thing the highjacker of your thread is called. I can be clever too :)

14. lmao thanks for the support. He's fine to post his shit elsewhere, probably get more attention that way anyhoo. And I shouldn't really be the one talking about ethics lol as there's this... http://find.grasscity.com/search?w=rolling tray But I'm not trying to get any $ from any blade here at GC

15. awesome sauce!

16. that's some nice wood work you got going on there. Makes My 15yr old burger king Tray look amateur. I never knew i wanted a New tray but i do now.

17. Shipped out today. One of my favorites
    [​IMG]

18. Finished up the dopest tray yet. A hybrid dab and rolling tray, drunk style. Ashtray swivels out and everything but the glass is held on with magnets.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. nice work,

i just use the tray from In&Out