Ron Paul vs. Rand Paul - CNN Reports

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Did you know Hannity is one of Rubio's most ardent supporters?  I've never heard him say one thing racist, have you or are you assuming? 

Yes, I know that, I can feel the splooge through my radio.  He's also not Mexican [​IMG]

3. Lmao your cracking me up when did I single out liberals and say they are the only ones sucking tits dry? I was talking about people in general who take advantage.

Personally I don't think it's taking advantage if people try to do the right thing, if you can't u can't Id much rather help someone who truely needed the help. Everyone goes through hard times, that's why the system is how it is. But some live off of it and thrive more than the people who truely give a damn.

4. #64 Penelope420, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    You made it clear that you were a republican because you don't want to suck off the government's titties. Yet, all you've really managed to prove is how you suck off the government's titties (and the titties of everyone who pays for their health insurance on time)

5. Lmao all this titty sucking! I'm sorry I can't help but laugh haha

Yes I'm a republican with libertarian views also, but does that make me less of a person?

I would pay for insurance if I could afford it plan and simple but I can't so ... I guess I'll just suck everyone's titties until I can pay it off then there will be no worries only 1,500 odd bucks to go! Yay!

6. Sorry I guess I misunderstood something.  Nothing new there.  Why did you bring up Rubio with Hannity hating Mexicans as if they are related if they aren't?  To clarify, what has Hannity said that convinced you he hates Mexicans?

Yeah he's not mexican maybe you didn't get my joke earlier. Are you hell bent on educating everyone about Marco Rubio now? You must be one of Rubios people

Forty winks a Rubio-ite?  Is that another joke?    Did you listen to Rubio's speech yesterday?  What did you think?

I really hope that was sarcasim, because you can't touch your Social Security until you are old enough. :smoke:

10. Well I don't see myself getting sick until I'm old. Fingers crossed

11. If people could predict when they will get sick (or have an accident, or get pregnant, etc) then health insurance wouldn't be a several billion dollar a year industry.

12. Your right, you never know. Tomorrow is never promised!

Yes a joke, you people take shit to seriously. For fucks sake this is a pot head forum not crossfire on CNN.

No. Why in the hell would I listen to political propaganda? 

14. I asked you a simple question, why are you so irritable?  Are you hung over?  The reason you should listen to a political candidate is to hear in their words what they say they are about.  The only other way to know is to listen to someone else tell you and if the people telling you are wrong or if they have an agenda then you have a false understanding to base your opinions on.

15. And if you listen to the candidates then you also have a false understanding because every one of them are pathological liars.

16. Saying politicians are liars is redundant but how do you know what they say if you don't listen to them say it?  How can you engage in a political discussion about the candidates when you don't listen to them speak?  How do you know their stated positions?  Putting your fingers in your ears won't give you truth either.

Attached Files:

18. its kinda like asking what color your Neighbor is wearing out to his bowling game.

It's completely irrevent and a pointless thing to wonder. Just like listening to politicians

-yuri

19. What is not pointless in this world?  What difference does it make to anyone what we really believe, whether we lie or not, what we say or don't say here.  If we're going to have political discussions then it would be nice to have something to contribute other than "I never listen to those liars"  You don't know what lies they are telling if you never listen to what they say.

His voting records and who he takes money from are what you need to know about a candidate. The words are just propaganda. Change