Ron Paul vs. Rand Paul - CNN Reports

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Apr 7, 2015.

1. How dare anothet women speak badly of her.
    You must be sexist.

2. Lmao no she just isn't president material... Prison material is more like it!

3. Agreed. I don't like obam
    Agreed. You don't support Obama you are a racist.
    You don't support Hilary you are sexist.
    Funny how the libs do that.

4. Hahaha right!

But I am a republican so... Lol I haven't liked them from the beginning.

But I actually really like rand Paul I've been following him for about a year and a half. I really like most everything that he stands for, But then again there is a few things he agrees with Obama on (rolling my eyes). But we will see who wins... Sick of all this racism and really it's only gotten worse since Obama has been in office... I wonder why? Maybe giving all the lazy f tards exactly what they want while people who work for a living live without. Just doesn't seem very fair to me. I'm for helping people that need it and can't work. But 90% of the people who get benefits from the government are completely capable of caring for themselves.

5. OMG, Obama's 'caused all the racism in America.

6. But some people do need help I get that and I understand that, but get the help you need to get back on your feet.

I just think the country will get rammed into the ground if Hilary is president... Hints why I will leave the country before all kinds of shit hits the fan.

7. No he hasn't caused it but he hasn't helped with resolving it either. His dearest friends are racist. Birds of a feather flock together

8. Yes. And that BitchWhoreCunt Hillary, caused all the sexism.

9. A woman admitting she is republican( Shame this woman) . You must enjoy being a submissive house wife that was put on this earth for one thing, to breed more evil white men.

Where is my sarcastic emoji???

10. Lmao

If your being serious your what's wrong with this world! Shame on you not shame on me for following the constitution and being about liberty instead of a big government.

11. Did you not see my sarcastic emoji. Lol.

12. Nope

13. The constitution was written by slave owners. Tell me more about your brand of "liberty".

14. #35 sammyjohollywood, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    No where in the U.S. constitution does it mention slaves other than the government can restrict it so try again

Edit : I believe not to be freed by another state is in there also.

LOL a Republican for "freedom".

I would also like to know more about this republican brand of liberty that you speak of.

PS - lay off the Fox News.

16. I hate to say it, but I'd vote for Hillary before Rand Paul, if he gets the nomination which is unlikely.  I don't dislike him as much as Ron, though.  

17. #38 sammyjohollywood, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    I don't watch Fox News.

Do you see the world around you today? Is it a place you can see your children growing up and having a good life? I don't but hey you entitled to your own opinion just like I am.

I really don't think liberty or freedom is clinging onto the governments titty and sucking it dry. We should earn our freedom and respect not rely on the government to fix your boo boos get up and make America something again instead of keeping your head up your asses and believing it's still a great country because it isn't.

18. Why would you want Hillary Clinton in office when she kills innocent Americans? She is a murderer and a crook. Is that who you want to represent you?

19. That's funny, considering that the biggest welfare states are red states.

But you would never suck off the government's "titties" would you? I'm sure you never went to public school, never had a college loan, never use roads and bridges or public transportation. And you must never drink clean water, or use the Internet, or eat government subsidized food, or use government subsidized gas, or fly on commercial airlines. And we all know that if your house was on fire or robbed you would never call the fire department, or the police, because you don't suck on those titties, do you?

Vacation days? Sick days? 40 hour work weeks? Republicans don't need that shit. Republicans are badass.

Obviously, the ONLY people who suck on those government titties are those goddamn liberals.