My girl isnt sexual

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Teal, Apr 7, 2015.

1. #41 gypsytrip, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    I had the same problem. I was dating a guy for almost 3 years, and we were each others firsts. I stayed with him because I wasn't sure if there was anything better out there, but I was not attracted to him at all. Not his fault, he was cute, there just was no chemistry. 

Don't believe that women just aren't as horny as men. This couldn't be further from the truth. My boyfriend now gets me so hot, I want to jump him all the time. 

EDIT: One way to tell if she's into you or not is whether she wants you to go down on her. I was not into my ex-bf but I was still horny so I'd let him get me off. Messed up, but I had needs! So, if she likes your tongue, but doesn't want to have sex that means she's not into you. If she doesn't want any sex at all then maybe her reasons are true. But I'm pretty sure in either scenario you should just dump her and find someone you can be passionate with. 

2. I know the matter what's painful this is! My wife is doing that too. What should I do?

3. Speaking for all the girls out there, i can confirm this theory

4. How old is op?

21ish

6. assumed or stated?

stated somewhere, original post I think if I remember right.

8. This sounds like a 16 year old ready to be a man n ladybird just isn't quite ready for womanhood

9. That nice. What do you need?

10. Well, if women are just as horny as men, it's fair to say that men's standards for acting on that horniness is much lower than women's.

11. Quit reading at "didn't want her parents to hear."

Find something with it's own place.

12. Sounds like there's someone else.

13. emotions aside, id say break up with. I understand its your first, but that sounds miserable. you want to be in a relationship with somebody who wants to be with you, communicates well, has similar interests, and bring eachother else. dont settle for anything less 

14. She is right for the most part.  Some women especially ones that are older go beyond the schoolgirl view of relationships and date/marry men for comfort, security and money.  Those are the ones totally content to have sex for birthdays and anniversaries and that is about it.  Sex is price of admission for an easy life.

I have never dated a girl that did not want to have sex anytime I wanted and yes, some were the one asking for it.  I have been married for 20 years this year and my wife still wants sex very often.  If you never learn anything else about sex, learn this.  Make her cum first, not every once in a while but EVERY SINGLE TIME.  I have been with at least 3 multi-orgasmic women and once you got them started they didn't stop until you did.  If she is having fun you will be having fun, if she is happy you will be happy.  

15. sex would not be a problem for you two if you two didn't have other problems. know what i mean? work out the other problems and the sex will fall into place. that is if you love her / have feelings for her.

good luck man, you'll need it. [​IMG]

16. lol the feels in this thread. 4 and a half years in, sex always was a issue, now make her cum virtually every time, however her drive is never there. both early twenties, i say its mostly life stress. but who knows.

hang in there bud. i am sadly haha. toke up :p