My girl isnt sexual

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Teal, Apr 7, 2015.

1. how often do you preform oral on her? 

2. Get yourself in shape. When other girls start lookin, she'll grab on. Trust me dude,

Plus, there's no substitute for a solid body and stamina for days :smoke:

If you do it right, mom and dad will knock on the door and ask for advice :laughing:

Have her speaking in tongues with a slipped disk XD

~ poke

3. Best advice so far.

Also, ya never know, after a really good, tear jerking meaningful discussion you two could have the best sex ever... ;)

J

4. Or just get her high.

That always works :smoke:

5. You described a fucking nun

Dump sister prudance and get a chick that acually makes you happy

6. 2 years...?

only you can decide what you want out of life... not I said the fly...

Girls like foreplay, I think I see a big part your issue with getting her to submit. They like it because they require it to be fully turned on most days. 

8. Yeah I sense that foreplay isnt happening

9. She's wet for someone else I presume.

10. All things considered, I wouldn't stay with a chick like that - the church stuff plus giving me blue balls all the time and being a prude...that bird don't fly here mayne. 

Some women are worth putting time and effort into...doesn't sound like the juice is worth the squeeze here bro. 

11. Dude that's fucking rough.

I'd bounce with the quickness. Not saying that sex is everything, but it's definitely part of a healthy adult relationship.

12. While I hate cliche sayings, some of them are actually spot on and worth following.    A majorly accurate one is   "You'll know when it's right."    

Your current situation sounds far from right.

13. Sit down and talk about it face to face. Don't sent her a text message! That's not sexy at all, no wonder she isn't interested. ;)

14. Wait until the day before her birthday and break up with her via Facebook chat

[​IMG]

15. How fucked up is if to break up with someone out of the blue?

16. While I normally agree with talking things out, I can't see what amount of talking will make this work out.  Cut your losses and move on.  If you settle for this you will be settling for less the rest of your life.

17. Not as fucked up as stringing out a failing relationship.

18. I mean if its really making you unhappy that you are contemplating leaving her then just do it. Some people just arent into sex that much. One of my sisters is like that. She really just doesn't have sexual feelings very often. She still loves her boyfriend. So i doubt it has anything to do with your skills.
    Talk about this to her. I know if i were the girl in this situation i would want you to just let me in on whats going on.

19. Dump her. She's holding you back from being the beast you are. Go out and get laid brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Honestly dude, you should break up with her. I know you guys have been together for a long time, but you are way too young to be sexually frustrated. It will eventually turn into resentment and your relationship will crumble anyway. But by that time it will be too late and you will just be an old dude that never got to have the sex he wanted, and will never get to. Sex is so much more important than our repressed Christian society wants to admit.