My girl isnt sexual

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Teal, Apr 7, 2015.

1. So I've been with my girl over 2 and a half years now. One thing that makes me frustrated is she only gives me a handjob or blowjob about once every month or so. We don't have sex often at all I would say maybe 20-30 times it might happen every couple of months if I'm lucky. We are in our early twenties. I feel like this girl should be more eager to fool around with me but it just seems like she isnt attracted to me. She always has an excuse like she is tired, doesn't want her parents to hear, or has been feeling religious and wants to be celibate for the most part (she never mentioned this until I was dating her for a year and a half.
    All this wouldnt bother me too much if she showed me physical affection in non sexual ways. She might give me one or two little pecks for kisses in a course of five hours. And I have to steal a hug when we first see each other for the first time in a few days.
    On top of all this, she bores me with her interests, won't spend time with my friends, is clingy, gets jealous easily, and straight sucks at communicating.
    I'm tempted to break up with this girl but she's the first girl I dated and don't know whether to expect more or less

2. Everyones sex drives are different, and quite often womens sex drives are lower than mens. There are a thousand different factors that are probably in play that you aren't able to express in your post because there are 2 sides to every story.

Simply put, if you don't like it, lump it.

3. Ejaculate on her pillow without telling her. If she stays with you the next day then it's meant to be, if not then move on.

4. Have you tried bringing this up with your girl? If you haven't you definitely should, it would save you the frustration and save your relationship. If you have and she isn't willing to change much then you can make your choice on if you wanna stay or not. Honestly doesn't sound like your very happy right now man, and it isn't fair to you or her if you stay without trying to fix the problem.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

5. Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I've defiently talked to her about it tons of times and she uses the tired, religion, and fear of being found out by her mom excuses all the time

6. I hate to say it but you're way too young to be unhappy the rest of your life dude. You only get one shot at this life. Period.

j

7. dump dat hoe.

Lol nah but for real bro, you really should. Be with someone who is as crazy about you as you are for her. Someone you could stick it to on the daily

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. Everyone is different sexually. Part of finding a mate is to find someone who matches your own sexual drive. Also, one of the absolute worse things you can do to someone is pressure them into fulfilling your own sex drive if theirs is far off from yours. That can be really traumatic for people. I'd suggest maybe you could be friends and you need to look elsewhere for a girlfriend.

Some good bro science right there. I approve.

10. Shes just not interested in you anymore..probably getting another dick elsewhere...pretty obvious...sorry man

Time to dump and move on!

11. Get another girl.

12. #12 fromTheOldCountry, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    Dude that sucks, I couldn't imagine being with someone and not being able to have sex a few times a week on average, or at very least once or twice a week, or fuck at least once every two weeks but shit by then you'll be begging. You need to have a real conversation where you lay it all out on the table, and I don't mean to scare you or hurt your feelings but lack of sexual interest like that usually means those interests are being met elsewhere. You're right, you are both in your early 20s and unless she is a rare bird I do not see going two months without sex when you don't have to. That is just crazy and painful. 

13. #13 GrassISgood, Apr 7, 2015

14. She sounds like a nightmare

Why are you dating her OP? I'd rather date a pear

[​IMG]

15. Sexless relationships are usually doomed to fail. Cut your losses while you still can, GTFO, and move on.

16. Time to end it.  In my opinion, using religion as an excuse = mental issues down the road.

17. #17 Teal, Apr 7, 2015
    So I texted her how I felt today and she said she wants to fuck me next time she sees me. She said she has been nervous to have Sex with me because last time we did it was extremely painful. I'm pretty sure this is because she had a yeast infection at the time.

Well I guess I'm satisfied for now since it appears I'll at least get some next time, but I don't have much hope for this relationship.

Hmmm you two sound rather inexperienced. Maybe that is the issue here, you two really need to talk and figure it out. We are just people making snap judgements online. You really need to talk with her in-depth and figure out why things are how they are, and where they are going. It could be that you two just need to work on communication, or it could be something which means the end. You don't know why, and neither do we. You should gain some reasonable degree of certainty about what is really going on, don't you agree? 

19. #19 Teal, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    Yeah we are. We are both in our first long relationship and lost our virginity to each other. Every time I bring up that I need more sex she says condoms can fail 1/20 times or it hurts or she's afraid someone will hear. Every time I ask for handjobs and blow jobs she says she feels too tired or used when she does that a lot. Then if I do get one I feel pressured to bust a nut fast because if it doesn't cum in 10 minutes she starts getting self conscious.

20. Dude I know this feeling, honestly I would try to talk to her about it and make your choice what to do after.

I'm sure I sound like a broken record but that's how I felt in my last relationship and it was only 7/8 months. I cut it off so I could focus more on myself and career.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum