crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. I'm here C I'll be round for sure brotha!

2. Welcome man! Make ya selfs at home!

3. #803 LinuxOwner, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    Bonham FTW.

1/2 time shuffle: Foo in the rain.
    yeh, Bernard Perdy, Buddy Rich ofc, but for me....Bonzo all the way. Love his 16th triplets
    Saw the 1st 2 songs of the set and knew right where this was goin. The immigrant song will warm your kick foot right up. >[​IMG]
    Oi, Crankz, (speaking of Metal...) do you know who Meytal is?

I see you Foos blew this thread the F up while I was at work, Nice. Lotsa chit to read now. Ima blow this popscicle stand for a few. Got some food screamin' my name. Just sayin' Hey to Brotha Crunk and all the other Koo a$$ blades keepin' it real.

Catch you in a few, Growmies!
    Linux

**Reason for Edit: Fkn thang dbl posted on same thread.**

4. Yeah, love me some fool in the rain and any good shuffle!
    I don't follow Meytal, but I've seen several of her videos. Chick's good!
    I don't try to be a performer with any flashy showmanship. I just play the drums.

5. And make the drums, and bang the drums, and make a fogponic cloner out of drums, and oh yes, my century bot is acting up again, could you do another overhaul of her mainframes and fiddle with her Flux capacitor.. Thanks Crankz, see you in the future man, lol..

Fuck, I crack myself up

6. I like this Linux guy...... lol

7. I'll get my Cherry 2000 to look at your century.

8. Ahhhhh, lol, I love that fucking movie man.. Brother from another mother bro

9. Loop....
    That Linux Guy diggs you too man.

Crankshaft,
    I've been following Mytal for a minute now (a few years), and I have to say she's impressive. You know who else you may dig, this Mfr named Cobus. I first checked him on YouTube doing a few covers, right? Like 8 years ago or some shit and was way impressed with the way he was making his vids, camera angles all that jazz and them I just started checkin him out. Hes like a lifecasting drummer, LoL.
    Just YouTube search Cobus, everything will show up. Check his channel he has like 350 covers, there has to be something there that ya like. Listen, he's not the best ever with rudiments etc, but he does his own thing, and he is fkn viscious. Just check it, it's worth wasting time.

Other than that, kinda slow night tonight. Spendin' it with the ol' lady. Tomorrow I have to finish the door in the office (hardware). I also have to take a look at the ventilation for the office. Not really sure how I'm gonna setup the ventec Vortex fans yet. I havent even opened the boxes. Well, I hope I can to it tomorrrow. I'll let you know whats goin down.

Alriight my Funky Brotha, Ima holla @ you later,
    Linux

10. i would

11. Nice licks there! I actually like Eloy cassagrande I first saw him at like 8yrs old watched his vids for a few years then lost intrest I remembered about him and searched his name to my suprise sepultura vids came up and blew me away that as an adult he landed that gig from classical child prodigy to metal super power imho!

12. Haha... yeah I know of Cobus as well. He is pretty impressive!
    I used to spend a ton of time watching all sorts of drumming vids on YouTube and drummer world ...etc.
    I don't really have the interest anymore. Too busy with weed. lol
    No, actually I lost a lot of interest in everything really...
    Life went south on me. Marriage fell apart. I went through some major depression that I still battle. Shit was fucked!
    I'm slowly getting my passions back, but I'm certainly scarred.
    Enjoy your night!

13. Cool on the gig man! Lol sounds like you had a fun night :p

Man this thread moves quick lol

14. lol I'm saying! Hard enough to keep up with other threads, let alone my own...
    I'm wiped out today, but it's worth last night.

15. Lmao I feel Ya man! Mine always moves fast when I'm sleeping haha

Bet Ya jammed out! :metal:

16. Oh yeah! I released some pent up frustrations. lol

17. Howdy crankz

18. Hey hey... man!
    I've been meaning to get some things done, and update this thread some, but I been wiped out. Working in the heat all day is taking its toll. Just wanna chill when I get home.

19. I feel ya for sure.

20. Shit crankz I'm still working on your journal man, loving the diy stuff and the plants looks freakin happy as can be bro. Hope all is well in the hood