How My Setup?

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Kingman135, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Hey, I'm wondering what other growers think of my setup. This is my first grow, but besides that I have a 5x5x6 greenhouse, with two 60W 5500K CFL's and one 55W 2700K CFL (for color spectrum) one oscillating fan on high and a 6 in. Fan at the top blowing in between the two plants for air circulation, I also have a oil heater for heat at night and so there's no reason for there to be fire hazard (instead of electric) I have my Northern Lights and Afgoo in 15 gallon pots and using nectar of the gods liquid nutrients, also planning on moving them outside when their ready for flowering then filling my greenhouse with a ton of clones in 5 gallon pots and maybe a few sativas. Don't have a accurate light time but try to keep it between 18-24 hours of light per day. Just wondering what other growers have to say or if they have some advice, Thanks!

2. Also planning on adding a 5x5 pallet then putting the greenhouse on top of it so fresh air can always get into the greenhouse and so water/rain is never a problem.

3. And planning on putting a 10x10 panda film to put over it at night so the neighbors don't get angry at me XD so this is my budget setup!