New pickup Heres some pics what do u think?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokeiteasy!, Apr 6, 2015.

1. I'm a very picky person so it took me forever to find my first bong. While I was away from the house one of my gfs friends cat broke my bong worth about 220 brand new so many years ago. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428336264.799735.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428336778.853769.jpg

So she offered to buy me another so I picked it out and she said she'd give me the money. So since my last one was around 200 I picked this one up used on Craig's list for 130 and pocketed the $70.

What do u guys think? It's a 18" 7mm with triple honeycomb perc.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428336983.557439.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428337000.542510.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Thats pretty sweet dude not gunna lie

God made Greenery & he also made the Scenerey🍁

3. Even if it is a knock off, as long as it hits good who gives a fuck. Enjoy it bud

4. I saw that but everything seemed to b super cheap on there. I was hesitant at first because of the triple perc I thought it'd b too much drag and it is obviously more drag than my last one which was just a straight tube but this one hits just great and the quality seems very good so I'm happy no matter what.

Enjoy the piece man, but just know a lot of shops buy cheap ass china glass and sell it for way too much money.  I'm not saying that the piece sucks or anything, just you could've gotten it for less money.  Good head shops are few and far between, most owners are greedy dicks.

6. yeah I've seen that before. Especially if we know what were looking at, i've been to a couple shops outta town or something with some outrageous glass prices. But I bought this one crags list lol bought it from some frat kid at a university with a benz. He didn't tell me how much he paid but he told me my 130 was only a fraction of what it originally cost him. He could have easily been ripped off originally when he bought it new thats always a possibility but theres no seams to the glass its all one piece and the bowl says roor itself seems like pretty good quality stuff even it is fake.

When I was first getting into glass I was going around local shops.  One shop had a sheldon black bubbler that looked nice so I asked about the price, the guy said 600.  I was like no way man, he came back and said 400.  I left the shop.  I found another shop, saw the same exact piece, the sticker price was 250...WTF.  Not only that but that shop took 10% off it, threw in some 10% off coupons, and then let me pick out a pack of rolling papers or blunt wraps as a gift.  Guess where I shop now?  Fuck that jank ass store, if that owner only knew how much I've spent on glass since, he'd probably be kicking himself for losing a potential customer.  I think my collection is worth more than all the glass in his shitty shop now.  

8. #9 JaysForDays, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    I'm surpised the knockoff company actually bothered and knew to put on roor"tech", most fakes just say roor and have a perc because they're stupid and doesn't know how the company works

Oh yeah, you did a great job. The bong you got was better than your last and you saved 70$, thats a steal. also I have a thing for the whole inline look instead of a straight downstem

9. If you are going to use it for dabs be careful with how you heat it onto your bong. Subtle cracks can ruin reclaim attempts and severely undermine the stability. Personally though I have the graphic down the front as well and I'm not a fan, it doesn't seem to do anything but slowly chip away, I prefer some subtleties for longterm investments. I love the built in perc though and blow mine out the water, you wouldn't even need an ash catcher really either. Lots of beautiful Blue china glass as well as a million local headpieces to match with your stuff. Overall I super dig, love that you could just fill it up with shaved ice and still pull! Nice investment and I love that you got it on craigslist! Hope it lasts forever.

10. im not a fan of triple honeycombs at all, far to much drag. I dont even use my single honeycomb AC that much anymore. Bong has nice curb appeal tho, and if its a real RooR tech thats a good price to grab it at. 

11. Lol thanks man. I have done the shaved ice thing and it works just as good as you could imagine.

12. Hey I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here, and I'm sorry for someone else already answered this but the roar, or at least the one that was linked from that website is a ROOR Tech piece which is an American Company that produces roor tech which is different from ROOR in germany.

13. Yeah I was initially worried that the drag would b an issue. But it's really not that bad and outweighs how smooth it is. Idk how to tell if it is real or not for sure.

14. Wait wait...your GIRLFRIEND offered to buy you a new bong and you pocketed $70 of her money?
    :/
    No offence but that's kind of a dick move.

15. What? Lol no my gf friend came over with her cat (strict no pet policy at my apartment plus I'm allergic) when I wasn't home and her cat knocked it off the table and it broke. The owner of the cat my gfs friend is the one payin it back.

16. #17 CanadianOrganic, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    Ohhhhhhhh.
    Sorry brother.
    Yeah, fuck that stupid cat and her owner!
    Who brings their cat to friends' houses?
    Hahahah

17. That's what I'm saying lol

18. What a weirdo lmfao
    Well man, as long as you like the new piece that's all that matters

19. Well it was a kitten and she had just gotten it so girls being how they are I guess she was so excited to come over and show my gf (who was equally excited) the kitten. But I mean really? Just wait till she goes over to ur house ur gonna have the kitten for many years lol