BEST STONER THOUGHT WHILE BAKED?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheVannManJam, Apr 6, 2015.

1. First time I smoked: Am I alive? Is the world we live in just something I'm imagining?

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 spliffhitter77, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
    What if we open a black hole in a lab on earth " which we are already attempting" by means of smashing atoms together, and it rips the fabric of time and space and we end up frozen in the moment. Not moving, nothing. Just like a picture. It just stays stuck. Imagine that shit for a second lol.

3. I thought about climbing everest and getting stoned. Then saying I'm higher than everest

• Like Like x 2
  4. Everything is like the Truman Show movie

• Like Like x 1
  5. "What if we live in a parallel universe universe to all the other planets, and ghosts are just people from the other planet accidentally crossing through ours? So they're actually aliens."

• Like Like x 1
  6. "So basically what you think God is is actually an alien and/or civilization and before they telepathicly erase my mind like men in black, who created humans as an experiment using the genitic make up of what is found on earth branching off from dineasours, (however u spell that shit like t rex and possible other genitic makeups after the fact that t rex was un stop able and the other dineasours just ate the green shit lying around)

So they got bored of dineasours for millions of years, or how ever fast they could spin the earth which could of been a month to them and created humans to see what it would be like to live on earth or to ammuse them by watching us kill each other or some how relate to how their world was or is in hundreads of possibilitys.

If u think of the midevil days and some of the old wars we had l like revolutionary and civil war and everything historic happening battle wise or even anything close to it almost like kids playing with their toys in their back yard with their imaginations making almost anything a reality branching off of something it seems like it would get out of control and seeing the technology we created somehow it's either not a game anymore or the games almost over and we are all their creations if you think about it in a sane example environment it could be true like all religions say their God made earth and humans just appeared on earth bull fuckin shit that sounds more insane than what I think but you can't live on off of shit you hear you can only take it in and try to relate it in your life just makes me think.... what's next are we gonna become aliens will we pass their test or will they throw an asteroid at us like the dineasours and start over fresh with a new earth or what it doesn't mean god is not real it just means we are interpreting god in a lower level of intelligence" idk I'm getting bored and don't even think anyone will read this anyways but u get the jist I'm not even high right now but thought about this when I was lit couple years ago I have seen an alien and his space ship too so w.e I don't think we're worthy anyways maybe me but some people not so much but they could be pawns and u need to be the one like neo in matrix in the world of the place they go ya the matrix will ya one of the many things I think about when I'm high but genius I thought it was when I thought about it just think about it if ur reading this like aliens playing a game lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. I once thought I could cure aids by hooking a human to a machine with a LCD screen that shows his entire body but in black, and the aids cells would be represented in white and they would constantly flow throughout the body (cause blood moves in your body obviously and the aids is carried in the blood ) and we'll when the aid cell gets to a certain point like let's say a vein in the arm , you would have a needle full of bleach that would inject just a little bit of bleach and kill that cell off and you keep going until the machine no longer detects any aid cells and the screen is clear. Bleach kills anything even aids on the surface so I thought u could do it inside the human body lol. Sounds absolutely insane but fk it iv heard worse so it could work one day u never know lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Too many thoughts. So little memory of them all.

I remember one time I was thinking about how conversations I have with people sometimes just don't feel right. I concluded that people just talk to fill time rather than actually wanting to invest time in you. Even things like concerts are nothing more than people with instruments on a platform and being high sometimes makes me wonder the extent of how fake something can be before it's interpreted to be real.

Also, I've thought about how there is no actual time. There is only the now (the present time) and time is nothing more than a set of systems designed to measure the way the universe cycles over and over.

• Like Like x 2
  9. just imagine how far this song has to come for me to be able to listen to it
    Some guy in a garage had to take time with his buddies to make music and shit and it all led up to this moment
    Me putting my headphones in and listening to their music they created

10. What if we could harness the power of the sun (and other stars when we get that far) and use it for space/time exploration?

• Like Like x 1
  11. I once got so high thinking some deep shit about life and how amazing it is, you can jumpstart anything you want to do . you have the ability to do whatever you want in life, gives me motivation to achieve my goals. i also thought one time that being a chef is the best job ever xD The need for chefs will never plummet if you think about it, no one is not going to want food anymore.. lol especially stoners haha . and all you have to do is just make food which is pretty easy if you are good at following directions

12. I could create free energy with a solar powered heat coil that turns collected rain water into steam. The steam would be used in a steam engine and it's drive shaft connected to a magnetic based generator.

13. Leaf blower that is silent but still as powerful as a gas blower

14. Farts are butt burps

• Like Like x 2
  15. I forgot what it was, just that it was the best thought I'd ever had while high, and then I saw a pink volkswagen bug and I shouted 'slugbug!' and socked my friend in the arm and forgot what I was thinking about. It had something to do with fish people, I remember that much.

16. Yesterday I figured out that, sometimes, my "high-self" try to do stuff so my "sober-self" feel proud.

• Like Like x 1
  17. What if we're naturally high and when we're are high on buds, that's actually our normal state.

Hence we get moody when not high, Because really, we're intoxicated by the stench of life itself.

I feel like Cheech right now, It's 2:28AM and i should probably roll another.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I've always said that, and then said that's why drugs are illegal because they make you see the real world hahaha. Damn I'm suprised this thread got so popular though, but hey, always a blazin. Sadly I haven't been able to smoke and probably won't be able to smoke for a while due to my job. But hey gotta make that paper so I can get High in the days to come right?

19. Life is pointless we don't have a need the only thing humanity does is destroy and seek money and power when it was no technology and no bullshit we were fine we didn't have to feel with war we did but we didn't it's not like oh you blow me up I blow you up and we can fuck everyone no no shit is going to change and hopefully soon before we die