BEST STONER THOUGHT WHILE BAKED?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheVannManJam, Apr 6, 2015.

1. #21 outlaw686, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    I always have a notepad nearby and write down thinks to laugh about later. Here's a few:

- BatChicken... His parents died crossing the road... Now he tries to stop the Highway construction industry from taking over Gotham city"

- If machines take over, Their first order of business will be to have us solving captia's.

-If you want to live fallout 4 go to Detroit.

-You cannot squeeze blood from a stone. Some people have tried too hard and mistaken their own blood for the stones.

• Like Like x 3
  2. #22 HangerSkans, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    I realized how the different seasons affect us. Like not only the weather is different, but you feel different in summer than in autumn or winter, each season has it's own unique sensations, and you can really tell that by smoking outside in every season.

Spring can be horrible if you're allergic, summer feels all hot yet calm and chill, autumn has this waterish feeling and strong winds and winter is just so cold you can feel your hands freezing while smoking

Also depending on where you live, weather and seasons are way different

But I feel myself different as in when it's summer I'm more outgoing and laid back, and when it's winter I tend to try to be alone or I get sad easier and stuff

• Like Like x 4
  3. My best thoughts are the ones I'm too stoned to remember. I think...

• Like Like x 2
  4. #24 catgirl, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    When I'm v high, I can completely shut off pain and it strikes me that pain can be high on the pain scale, and as confused humans, we then assume it "exists more" or that its presence "is harder to forget" than, say, a pencil. But BOTH exist equally. We will just never see this, being desensitized.

• Like Like x 2
  5. So my brother-in-law is like the most brilliant musician in the whole world, and when we smoke together I like to watch how he operates (like flow wise). I'm a musician too so I wanna learn as much as I can from him. I realised that I have a hard time concentrating on creative ideas when I'm high bc I get super self conscious and insecure.
    But my brother-in-law seems to produce the most amazing things when he's high...
    I've concluded that it's bc he is soooo confident (a bit cocky actually, but rightfully so lol).
    He doesn't have any insecurities, so his mind isn't cluttered with irrelevant, self hindering bullshit!
    He can ACTUALLY concentrate on and connect with his art.

Aaaaand I just think that's the coolest thing ever. Imagine if people could eliminate all those toxic thoughts that live in their heads, imagine what people could produce!

• Like Like x 2
  6. "Gee wiz, why is this illegal?"

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. "Brown bread, cheese, toothpaste and fried onions make a great combo"

• Like Like x 3
  8. I invented a scale from 1-10 which would come in handy for info about movies and tv series.

When I was watching Suits I realises how smooth everything in the series was. Every conversation is perfect, the camera angles are really nice and smooth. It looks really staged and theatrical, if you know what I mean. I would give suits a 9 or a 10 with this scale. Other examples like this are Breaking Bad and Arrow.

Opposite you have tv shows and movies that would have a lower number on the scale. Examples are The Office, Weeds, Arrested Development and so on. They have less of this smooth, theatrical-ish style

You'll probably don't understand this if you're not stoned :p. I thought it was a pretty good idea:p

• Like Like x 1
  9. I feel like I have so many god damn good ideas when I'm baked, but I never remember them. So I began a "high journal" on the notes app on my phone, and now I just have a collective list of all the things I think when I'm stoned. Some are extremely fried, and some are genuis.

Heres one of my latest thoughts that I've really been feeling. Like, this has got to be true.

I feel like us stoners could really probably come up with some shit. Like, answers to the world and stuff. There are so many things left unanswered, so many things we don't have solutions to. I feel like us who smoke weed could really come up with some innovative shit because we're A- thinking so much deeper into (whatever topic) and B- thinking completely outside the box, thinking of things that you wouldn't normally come up with if you weren't baked. (as long as we're asking the right questions**)

Anyone agree or feel this way?

• Like Like x 1
  10. A chair is like a one person bench

11. i like to think about outer space and planets possible life out there when I'm baked shit is so crazy

• Like Like x 1
  12. When I was stoned I thought of a great way to make a bakery. I truley thought that the sesame seeds on top of my hamburger bun; if planted would grow buns. I thought if I do that I will be rich due to all the bread buns I sell. 😂😂😂 I was fucked

13. Bill Hicks Speech (A man on Acid) :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. I recently came up with the very stoned idea of changing the way we measure time. It could be like the metric system. 10 hours in a day. 100 minutes in an hour, 100 seconds in a minute. All we'd have to do is lengthen the time of an hour. I had it scribbled out somewhere and it seemed like a good idea.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Oh. My. God.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Honestly, the best stoner thought I had heard was one night I was bunning outside with some friends, and my girlfriend looked up at the moon (which was a full moon) and the sky was clear with few bright stars (fuck the city for making stars invisible), and she said,"It looks like the moon is the hole in the Capri-sun juice box we are inside of."
    I can't look at a circular moon anymore without thinking I'm inside of a Capri-sun.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Check it. Extra stoned & retarded thought.

Why do we say look at those TREES when we see multiple trees, but when we see a herd of deer we say look at those DEER. What the fuck [​IMG]

18. I think they should put outlines around the state lines so you can see them when flying coast to coast.

• Like Like x 5
  19. are trees actually trees? or are they buds of weed?

• Like Like x 1
  20. What if our lives were actually completely controlled by a bunch of gods/aliens playing a board game. Like we are just a very detailed realistic version of the board game life. We are just pawns.