Anonymous Video on Obama That Will Go Viral LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Anonymous is an inconsistent entity. People will speak out on its behalf. But it is not sanctioned. I have been in the IRC's I know how they work. But it is not in the verisimilitude that you would expect. They have a grand following, indeed. But that is just that. Only very few decide how they should attack. None can fully support Anonymous and how they proceed with their dealings. But if channeled in the right direction. Can change the course of history. 

2. Is this not viral???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #4 Rotties4Ever, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    the vid in the op:
    http://youtu.be/HFy7v4BQiZ8

4. pretty stupid

5. It's funny yet messed up at the same time. The video has a true meaning, will go Viral and is well put together. A Video like this going Viral Will spread alot of awareness to people about what's going on in the world.

Getting the Truth out in a funny way is unheard of.

It's Genius.

6. #7 yurigadaisukida, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    must be nice to live in a delusional fantasy world.

-yuri

7. Funny other then online bubbas most of America still does not know Snowden. Interesting article that was recently written asked lots of Americans if they knew who he was and the things the NSA does. The most alarming issue to these people is that Uncle Sam saw and keeps a copy of there dick pics they sent out HAHHA.

8. That video is stupid as fuck.

9. I'd be dancing like that too if I was the Commander in Chief of the Military Industrial Complex.

10. #11 DivineVictoryX, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    75,000 views.

Lol I'm dying

Will wake people up!

11. how can there be 75,000 views if there's only 7,500 internet connections in the world?

How can the internet be real if we aren't? Are we the internet?

13. The Matrix trilogy makes a case for the blue pill, ironically.

14. 10 people per pc?

15. #17 Vicious, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015

Oh yeah, the whole .00001071428 of the world that saw the video of Obama dancing to CGI are going to be collectively awaken.

16. I am sorry but that video isn't going to wake anyone up to anything. No one will see anything other then what they are looking for. In order to wake ppl up you need them to get uncomfortable with what is going on in the world\\country. Sadly this vid isn't waking anyone up to anything. Watching that doesn't inspire me to do shit other then dance.

I remember when I first woke up to all the madness. I wanted to wake everyone up to it. After a few years you will become apathetic to the amount of brainwashed Statheists out there. 

For some good reading check out anything by Murry Rothbard. Understanding his teachings will help you educate others.

Makes me want to be an arms dealer.

18. Wow, that video really did go viral! It's playing nonstop on all my TV channels! People get it  and are waking up!!

Not.