Are my ex-girlfriend and I beating around the bush?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sharkwave540, Apr 5, 2015.

1. It's kind of an odd situation so I can't say I expect to find a solution here. My girlfriend and I broke up March 2014 so it's been about a year. No hard feelings on either side, we were together since we were barely teenagers and almost 9 years go by.

Didn't get married, we decided to save it for when we both had stable careers and maybe our own place. She started moving up and I was having a hard time getting a job, started losing motivation with only one class to attend while she was working and going to school full-time.

We broke up and I turned my life around, getting ready to move out of the house finally and working two jobs but put my studies on hold because I currently make enough imo for the time being and because I'm just too damn busy anyway. Her mom on occasion has reached out to me and probably updated her.

A few months ago out of the blue she sends me a text telling me she is proud of what I've accomplished, we text a little then I end it because I needed to get sleep. Another month or so goes by and she's at my brothers wedding (she was invited by the bride). There was some unavoidable awkwardness but I pushed through and sat by her when she was by herself and started talking and catching up. At the end of the night I walked her to her car, we hugged but it was one of those hugs were you try to outdo each other on how tight we wrapped our arms around each other. Told her to drive safe and that was that.

Recently she reached out again texting me about some other weird shit that has been going on at home, in a sense sending her condolences about some of the things I've been putting up with. Then the text deviates into talking about how things are going at work and she seems excited to talk about that.

At this point, my friend and my therapist are basically saying the ball is really in my court even though she broke up with me because she has reached out to me a couple of times. Today I decided to send her a Happy Easter text, she sends one back and asks if I'm buying Reese's Eggs, the rest of the texting conversation is literally joking about Reese's Eggs. It's basically my turn to reply but I don't wtf to do now.

I am maybe interested in getting back together I'm just not sure exactly how to go about this.

2. You know this girl better than anyone, 9 years!

If she still means a lot to you, go for it. Just keep it casual until you feel like you want to tell her. She seems like she is still interested.

3. Yeah start out simple like asking her out to lunch first and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Call her, don't text, and say exactly this:

"Honey, I have missed you so much.  Our time together was second to none.  Now why don't you take a nice bath and I'll eat that ass just like you like it and you can work this fat cock.  By the way, are Reese Eggs code for butt play, or??"

^ Trust me, I work for Hallmark Greeting Cards.

5. You say you've been beating off on your girlfriend's bush?!

bully.jpg

6. #6 sharkwave540, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    Right, next time I talk to her I might ask her to get coffee or lunch so we can properly catch up. Strike while the iron is hot as they say...

Wonder what she will think when she finds out that I smoke weed now.

7. Id call her up and be like "yo lets do something and have a good time" 

Or just call and be silent. When she answers do nothing but breathe in the phone and when she says "are you there guy?" 

Just be just say "I miss you"

She will cum 

Naw he says he is beating around the bush

He needs to beat in the bush and have some babies!!1

8. Holy shit, you just made me burst out laughing in the middle of lecture

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I mean idk bro... The going back to your ex has always been retroactive in my experience. 9 years is a fuckton of time to spend with someone. Have you had time to figure out who you are or to think about what you want?

Sounds like you have some weighty decisions on your hands brother, think deep before reacting.