I quit smoking No more tobacco, snuff, anything for this guy just vapes

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TeddyB, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Can someone please help me with how I Make my own flavors for my own juice ???? I don't want to buy pre made juice....

Share the kush....

2. . 0.5-1.0 mg/kg can be a lethal dosage for adult humans, and 0.1 mg/kg for children.<sup></sup>However the widely used human LD[SUB]50[/SUB] estimate of 0.5–1.0 mg/kg was questioned in a 2013 review, in light of several documented cases of humans surviving much higher doses; the 2013 review suggests that the lower limit causing fatal outcomes is 500–1000 mg of ingested nicotine, corresponding to 6.5–13 mg/kg orally

impossible for vaping..

3. i vape a thc vg/pg tinc that I made taste like a morning breakfast... Talk about chain vaping :) :) :)

Share the kush....

4. Good start OP that's how I did it. Switched to vaping for a few months and then quit that and I've been nicotine free for 2 years. Having no physical addictions is a great feeling.

Now get a nice weed vape and you'll be set.

5. Grats on quitting. Ive been in a family of smokers my whole life. I never started though. Been throu g enough of their deaths to figure it out. My mom cant smell or taste anything from years of smoming. She pretty much hates her life. Its great that you were able to turn yourself around before it was too late. Screw people that only know how to use. There are 7 billions others to talk to.

6. Congrats