Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting my sister high for the first time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coltondj, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Lol I remember my first times at 15 or 16, I my brother got me so fucking high off a few hits from a pipe in New Years Eve, everything felt like a cartoon, like I was in my own action movie. Ended up having trouble climbing 3 stories to my apartment..we listened to Dream Theater's "Mi istry of Lost Souls" and I cried from the media visualization..thought it was describing my life
    I passed out in my bed with a tray of Chips a Hoy cookies totally covered in crumbs. Woke up in the next year not remembering anything. Lmfao I miss those days. Can't even imagine if I had concentrates my first time. :) Hope your sister likes it man, smoking with siblings is the best

2. First time? Stay away from concentrates, vapes and bongs. I suggest packing a bowl or rolling a joint and let her take a few hits,wait 5 or 10 minutes abd if she wants, let her take a few more hits