Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting my sister high for the first time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coltondj, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Hey guys just had a good talk with my sister about marijuana as she was a bit skeptical and has never smoked before (I guess the progaganda got to her). Anyways there's a decent chance she wants to toke soon, I've got wax and a vape pen and I'm wondering whether this is a reasonable way to get her stoned for her first time. She said that she's afraid of greening out and I'd hate for her to have a bad trip the very first time she tokes. Obviously I would just use a small amount but let me know what you guys think.

2. I don't know about using concentrates

3. I would definitely avoid concentrates for a first timer.  A couple hits off a pipe or joint would be ideal.  If you do decide to start with concentrates though, I'd start super small and incrementally increase as needed.  Better to be not high enough and to smoke more than too high and not being able to do anything about it.

4. #4 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    How old is she? Something not quite as strong might be better for her first time.

5. I could only wonder the amount of balls your sister would be tripping if her first time ever using marijuana would be via concentrates. In all seriousness I'd start off light whether it be a joint/pipe/etc 

6. Thanks guys, thinking I'm just gonna roll a joint for the sesh haha. Last thing I would want is for her to start tripping.

8. She's 19.

9. Roll her one joint and let her smoke it slowly until she either decides she's had enough or finishes it. If she finishes it and wants more, make her wait at least 15 minutes to allow it to kick in a bit if she can't feel it yet.

10. ONE HIT, wait 10 min and see if she wants more. If she does repeat, one hit wait 10.
    This way the high won't hit her all at once after multiple hits and scare the shit out of her.

11. Only give her small hits at a time. You don't need a pipe. Just don't let her hit it too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. When I was younger and smoked we used to share one joint and it was plenty.  That was back in the '80s and the weed we got back then was much weaker.  I would let her smoke small tokes and wait 10-15 minutes between each.  

Someone suggested her finish a joint by herself?  That's like letting a first timer drink a full bottle of Jack.   No way in hell would I let her do that even if she thinks she wants to.  There is no way to gauge how high you are if this is her first encounter.   If she thinks she wants more after 1/2 or 1/3 a joint then tell her next time, for now enjoy the ride.  

13. Thinking I'm gonna go with this method, 3 or 4 hits overall should do her good, I'll smoke the rest

14. #15 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    Thank you.

15. Be sure to video some of it and some pictures after she gets high.  She will probably love you for it anyhow, but saving the pictures or videos would probably mean a lot to both of you later.

16. Yeah i smoked most of a fatty my first time and i was like this is it? This shits stupid why is everyone so hyped about getting baked... that was before it hit ne :smoking:

17. did your sister overdose

na, she still high[​IMG]