WEED TEA NIGHTMARE HELL. HELP

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Islandtokerz, Apr 4, 2015.

1. So yesterday I was looking online on how to make edibles and I came across a recipe for weed tea on wiki how. ( you can look it up if you want I used the first of the 3 recipes) in fact don't look it up as you might be tempted to try this "harmless" recipe which I encourage you not to you WILL regret the fuck out of it. They should rename it to fuck your world up tea anyway it said to use 1/2 a gram which a I did, maybe 0.1 or 0.2 grams over a half but nonetheless I mixed it with butter and simmered it basically what the intructions told me to do. I drank some in the evening like half of it. Which was about 1/2 a cup of water and waited like 2 hours and didn't really feel much during that but I kinda felt it and I was okay.i felt normal and could totally function. I then proceeded to stay up until 2 am (bad bad fucking idea) but yeah I drank the other half of my weed tea then around 2 am and began to wait thinking it would be a very mild high like I felt earlier. Boy was I wrong.

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW HIGH I WAS. It hit me at 3am and I thought I was completely!!!!!!!! loosing my shit I was shaking, my mouth dry as heck and I felt like I was loosing my mind. I tried to sleep and GOT NONE! it's not 2:38 pm. 12 hours later and I still feel pretty high it's very uncomfortable and unsettling and I just want it to go the heck away! I can't think straight I keep on worrying and I feel like I'm tripping out. I'm around my family at the moment and they don't know but I feel pretty high and it's not fading and I'm seeking help! It's been over 12 hours now and even though I don't feel like I'm dying like I was at 3 am I still feel way too high to sleep or to feel comfortable, will it go away? How much longer must I suffer. I'm never fucking consuming marijuana again and please let this be a lesson to you guys. DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH EDIBLES they are deadly as FUCK! I don't think I'm coming back and the high I'm feeling now which Is kind of bareable but the trouble is isn't fading at all!! and I can't fall asleep and so basically I have been awak for more than 24 hours this is the worst experience of my life please help someone. What should I do??? Also I have been smoking for a year and a couple months and yooooo it seems like edibles will fuck you the hell up. Trust me I don't wish this shit on anyone and I shall indefinitely be abstaining from weed for the rest of this lifetime I think yeah pretty much. So help guys!

2. Yeah, you are so high that you're able to sign up an account and post a long yet very readable message online lol.

You greened out on an edible. It happens to everyone. You'll be okay. Just gotta ride it out. Nothing else you can do. If you panic (like it sounds like you're doing!) go smell some black pepper and eat a pinch of it or chew on 2-3 peppercorns if you've got them. That actually helps settle shit down and gets rid of the anxiety quite a bit.

3. #3 itsmarch20th, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    Drink more tea

Lol but no really only time will bring you down sorry that this experience ruined weed for you sounds awful

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Another idiot overdoes it on edibles. *sigh*

5. *pulls out notepad
    *smell black pepper, eat a pinch of it.  Chew peppercorns.

I'm learning so much from these forums.

The first edible greenout I had I couldn't get off my back.   I was fully awake and aware.  My body was simply not functioning and I'm an athlete.    I could........not........get...........up.    Full on turtle. 

6. dude i'm not an idiot. i simply made a HUGE mistake on my part and i have learned and i can share my experience with others so they don't make the same mistakes. its the next day now 9:57 and i got some sleep. not a whole night steady but i feel a lot better. i don't feel like i'm losing my shit and i can't really control it but i'm still a little paranoid and a little on the edge and still i feel a little "high" or just not so right in the head

7. thanks man reading that yesterday helped me out a lot! i sniffed the black pepper and chewed about 5 peppercorns although it didn't really help too much but maybe that was because i was freaking the hell out! its the next day and i feel much better but the whole feeling hasn't left me yet like i still feel a bit paranoid and little shaking up. not necessarily "high" but my head still doesn't feel too right is that normal should i be worried?

8. i would laugh but i know how it feels man. shits crazy! thank god i had someone here with me to help talk me through it and hold my hand. lol not joking. but how long after did you feel normal again? 

You'll be okay. There's nothing to worry about, just way too much pot. Edibles do that. You may not want to use marijuana ever again, I have friends who greened out and that was that. Other people get right back on the horse. The first time I messed with edibles I totally greened out. I had 2 firecrackers when I should've had a half to one on the Friday afternoon on Labor Day weekend one year. I was couch locked for 15 hours, completely unable to move. Saturday night I still didn't feel good. Sunday I felt like I'd been through a ringer, and on Monday I felt fine. I didn't use marijuana again until around Christmas after that.

10. #10 Islandtokerz, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    so was it hard for you to concentrate during those days?

did you feel like you were losing your mind?

did you feel like you would never come back?

did you feel weak?
    and btw thank you for answering me man its kind of helping. but i just don't feel right in my mind at all and its so uncomfortable i just want it to end like RIGHT NOW.

11. Eat plenty of fruit for vitamins and stay hydrated, you'll feel better soon dude. When you panic hard it drains certain chemicals in your body, like a panic attack releases all your adrenaline at once as part of the fight or flight reaction. I suggest plenty of vitamin c and rest!

12. Lol "they are deadly as fuck"

Lmao

13. #13 Sneaky Snake, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015

Hard to concentrate? It wasn't easy but it was the weekend so I can't say as I was actually trying to hard to concentrate on anything.

I have never felt like I was losing my mind or that it would feel like I would never come back. But I know what you're talking about I think.

Yeah, I felt weak. Kind of wasted and rung out.

Here's the deal my friend: You are fighting it. The more you fight this the worse it is. If you accept that this is happening, and remember that this is temporary, and know that you have to ride it out but that tomorrow you'll likely be great, then you're going to be fine. It's like when you have the flu. It's terrible and painful but you know it's only temporary and you just resign yourself to go through it and make yourself as comfortable as you can. This is the exact same thing.

Here's another way to think about it. Everything is two sides of the same coin. Right now you are averse to what's happening and the side of the coin your concentrating on right now is the bad side. You can easily flip that coin over in your mind and be having a great time. You're just a little high and you're over thinking and causing yourself to panic and have anxiety. You can actually flip that coin over in your mind and turn this into an enjoyable experience. Make yourself comfortable, put in a movie.Eat some good food. Maybe even go for a walk. You know at this point that everything is going to be okay. You know that all it takes is a little more time. Don't do things that require a lot of concentration if that's bugging you.

The high you have right now is the exact same high you always have, but your perception of it right now is negative. You have the power to turn it into a positive one.

14. Oh my, spread the word everyone!! haha

15. I think u made butter man

I mean make a beverage like tea. grind then pop in the microwave 

I hear its mild like daytime high!!

16. exactly what you just said is exactly what i'm doing! im trying to calm down and go with it but its really uncomfortable. i just don't like it. is only been a day since it happened so i'll wait and couple and report back. i may even laugh about it even though i am not laughing now. i'm also a little sleep deprived so i think that's affecting me as well but nonetheless i'm holding out. i came to stay with my family because i feel more "safe" and at ease here and they are here to talk to me. i'm trying my best to keep it together which i can because i can function like 99% normal . but its just my head man it doesn't feel too right and things don't feel to real at the mo but like i said i'll try to get some sleep and report here tomorrow. thanks for all the help it means a lot i'm about to go to my neighbours  house to play some boards games and try to chill out and even though it seems like i'm acting normal i don't really feel it. im just trying to stay as occupied as possible and try to talk to people cause i feel normal then. anyway i'm trying to get out of my head so yeah boards and hopefully i feel tired enough to fall asleep soon anyways peace man. thanks again.

17. no i think its going home to parents and still wanting to smoke at night....it doesnt work

u must choose sleep or making making your mom proud

18. congratulations, you got high as fuck

19. Just try to do things besides concentrating on your high, I especially like to dance as it takes the " too high" feeling go away. I'm not sure if its tue but I hear orange juice really mellows you out. Munchies always seem to bring me down a little bit also

20. I wish I could get stoned for 12 hours off one edible